Non owner thread

i work nights and sleep like all day, i would feel terrible if i couldn't give them the right amount of attention :(

Was forced to "get rid" of him because he's a big breed and family where cunts that only ever had cats.

Too much of a commitment to give a dog a proper care and training so it wouldn't be fair to him, and my apartment is not very spacious

I live in an apartment with not a lot of space. I am thinking of getting a dog when I move to my next place, which will hopefully be bigger.

I need to have a more stable life if I want to have a dog first. More money, a decent job, if it's possible a house would be better but where I live it's like you need to be rich to own one... lmao
So maybe a bigger appartment. And some personnal projects.
For now I only live with my cat.

Time and space thing for me. I unfortunately don't have enough of either to properly provide a happy home life for an animal. I want to be sure I can provide the best possible life, so until I can I'm going to wait

Time and space thing for me. I unfortunately don't have enough of either to properly provide a happy home life for an animal. I want to be sure I can provide the best possible life, so until I can I'm going to wait
Hey! Would love to talk more about your interests with you, send me a message when you can 😙

Back