Non-Bad Dragon toys?

Bluefox20

Tourist
I love my bad dragon boys but I've been interested in getting some life cast toys that are of similar quality. Any reccomendations on where to look?

I’ve got a Neotori Mundir medium size soft. It’s exactly 7,3 insertable, 2,57 diameter at the knot, 2,10 diameter at the widest point of the shaft and it’s really squishy. For my structure is 1,5 cm longer than it should be. The tip goes in the second sphincter and to be honest it’s not so pleasuring. Btw I think the firmer one maybe it’s better to go up and down on the knot. But the squishy one goes better in deep 🧐

38336623-A003-4B62-B0F5-AD211B1A4FC4.jpeg

it still smells
That means it's a toxic material and should go in the trash extremely quickly. Never let that thing near your innards again, you're poisoning yourself.

rect3742.png

That means it's a toxic material and should go in the trash extremely quickly. Never let that thing near your innards again, you're poisoning yourself.
thx for the advice. it's sold as being silicone. how do you make the difference between silicone and a sil-a-gel ?

Amazon toys aren't that good, at least the low priced ones aren't. I just got a plug from Amazon I'm stuck with(no refunds). I can take my larger medium firm BD Rex completely (3.15 inch knot) but I'm struggling on my 3 inch plug. It's made of tpe plastic so it might not last long either. Couldn't find a 3 inch plug made of silicone there.

Amazon toys aren't that good, at least the low priced ones aren't. I just got a plug from Amazon I'm stuck with(no refunds). I can take my larger medium firm BD Rex completely (3.15 inch knot) but I'm struggling on my 3 inch plug. It's made of tpe plastic so it might not last long either. Couldn't find a 3 inch plug made of silicone there.
I think all the toys I’ve gotten from Amazon are very high-quality and comparable to bad dragon. Let’s just face facts bad dragon does not custom make their stuff in the house in Phoenix Arizona like the claim. Bad dragon has their toys made in China and shipped to them and then they shipped from Phoenix Arizona. They’re not made in house. Chinese companies like everything else I’ve realized there’s a niche market and have their own designs and are selling them. They’re silicone and there’s everything right with them and nothing wrong.

The other side of that coin is after I bought a lot of bad dragon toys I found out what a piece of garbage the owner of the company is.

The 2 non-baddragons that we have.

Attachments

• 20210614_092642.jpg
    20210614_092642.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 24
  • 20201211_102655.jpg
    20201211_102655.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 28
These guys make a reallyyyyy good dog pussy. And they have dildos too

These guys make a reallyyyyy good dog pussy. And they have dildos too
Is the dog pussy softer than the one American meat makes? American meat looks great but is very firm.

Neotori, BlackFangLabs, VaaChar, are the others I've had.
Very good quality, I'd even say better than Bad Dragon for the price.

So yeah, exotic erotics is the only life sculpts. The only other toy I've seen come close to realistic (even more so in coloration and function than a direct cast) is the elypse art series :3

Back