New to this village

Born and raised in the midwest, very proper home and community, no sex before getting married at the age of 24, and no kids.
6 years into our marriage I was approached by the wife of good friends about possibly having some intimate time together as couples. Like going to a nudist camp, or playing strip poker. My jaw dropped and she immediately came to sit next to me.
We talked about my feelings surrounding the kind of intimate times my husband and I now have..... nothing in detail at this first recruiting effort, she was just fact finding and not pressuring me in anyway. I understood others often shared spouses, but never thought I'd be invited, nor did I feel the need to be invited.

She told me she and her hubby had enjoyed years of basic missionary style sex and slowly added some different positions and oral features and a few toys but had recently been with another couple and they immediately thought my husband and I would enjoy the freedom of being safe and adventurous at the same time.

I listened as she let me know her husband was amazed as he watched her, his wife, have a magical full body orgasm as the other wife was next to him fondling his rigid cock and balls explaining what her hubby was performing to get her there.
She then let go of him, lay back and guided him to explore how to get her in the same condition as his satisfied wife lovingly watched. Within about 8 minutes, her back arched. She squirted and enjoyed an amazing vocal orgasm.

I openly admitted I would be way too self conscious to participate with others watching.... but my brain began to think of the opportunity day after day, week after week.
I began sneaking a look at videos of women having orgasms that I had never experienced. To see a guy gently lead a woman into a full orgasm with squirting left me thinking more about the opportunity seed that had been planted. The gangbang videos were nothing but a turn off.... the kind massage efforts to orgasm mesmerizing.

A few months passed and I asked my husband if he had ever thought about enjoying sex with another couple, maybe not right next to them, but an exchange of spouses as in the husband of the woman who had asked me.
He blushed and admitted that one of our friends had expressed an interest in exploring the possibility of having him share his wife with my husband at sometime.
My hubby asked this man about my participation, and he said his wife had already hinted about it but that there was not any real interest there. "So, honey, are you saying you would be open to joining our friends for an intimate get together." I stared at him and answered that if he was OK with it, I was ready to give it a try. One condition: we could not be in the same home or room.

Two weeks later, I was under the covers (still self conscious) with another man who was slowly leading me up to and through an amazing orgasm before asking if I'd like him inside me to cum, or was I more oral.
I guided him into me and felt the pressure building and said I thought I had to pee.
He pulled out, centered two fingers into me and said I would not pee, but would soon feel the excitement of my first squirting orgasm.
I lay breathless, wet and satisfied, staring at his still erect and pulsing cock, strings of precum leaking out. Rolling forward, I took him in my mouth and took all he had to give me.

Hubby and I discussed our adventures later, never looking back to not being with others... but not even thinking that being intimate with another species would be in our future.

We continued with this couple for over a year before we were added to a small circle of 4 couples. Self consciousness had left for good.
Loved the origins of your adventurous journey, Mary

Born and raised in the midwest, very proper home and community, no sex before getting married at the age of 24, and no kids.
6 years into our marriage I was approached by the wife of good friends about possibly having some intimate time together as couples. Like going to a nudist camp, or playing strip poker. My jaw dropped and she immediately came to sit next to me.
We talked about my feelings surrounding the kind of intimate times my husband and I now have..... nothing in detail at this first recruiting effort, she was just fact finding and not pressuring me in anyway. I understood others often shared spouses, but never thought I'd be invited, nor did I feel the need to be invited.

She told me she and her hubby had enjoyed years of basic missionary style sex and slowly added some different positions and oral features and a few toys but had recently been with another couple and they immediately thought my husband and I would enjoy the freedom of being safe and adventurous at the same time.

I listened as she let me know her husband was amazed as he watched her, his wife, have a magical full body orgasm as the other wife was next to him fondling his rigid cock and balls explaining what her hubby was performing to get her there.
She then let go of him, lay back and guided him to explore how to get her in the same condition as his satisfied wife lovingly watched. Within about 8 minutes, her back arched. She squirted and enjoyed an amazing vocal orgasm.

I openly admitted I would be way too self conscious to participate with others watching.... but my brain began to think of the opportunity day after day, week after week.
I began sneaking a look at videos of women having orgasms that I had never experienced. To see a guy gently lead a woman into a full orgasm with squirting left me thinking more about the opportunity seed that had been planted. The gangbang videos were nothing but a turn off.... the kind massage efforts to orgasm mesmerizing.

A few months passed and I asked my husband if he had ever thought about enjoying sex with another couple, maybe not right next to them, but an exchange of spouses as in the husband of the woman who had asked me.
He blushed and admitted that one of our friends had expressed an interest in exploring the possibility of having him share his wife with my husband at sometime.
My hubby asked this man about my participation, and he said his wife had already hinted about it but that there was not any real interest there. "So, honey, are you saying you would be open to joining our friends for an intimate get together." I stared at him and answered that if he was OK with it, I was ready to give it a try. One condition: we could not be in the same home or room.

Two weeks later, I was under the covers (still self conscious) with another man who was slowly leading me up to and through an amazing orgasm before asking if I'd like him inside me to cum, or was I more oral.
I guided him into me and felt the pressure building and said I thought I had to pee.
He pulled out, centered two fingers into me and said I would not pee, but would soon feel the excitement of my first squirting orgasm.
I lay breathless, wet and satisfied, staring at his still erect and pulsing cock, strings of precum leaking out. Rolling forward, I took him in my mouth and took all he had to give me.

Hubby and I discussed our adventures later, never looking back to not being with others... but not even thinking that being intimate with another species would be in our future.

We continued with this couple for over a year before we were added to a small circle of 4 couples. Self consciousness had left for good.
This was such a beautiful and inspiring introduction. Love it so much and am so glad you are here.

Now that you have been here for a while, have you and your husband found anything else you would like to try?

Have you had any luck in connecting with any of the members here, or is this more of an informational and inspirational site for you?

Kudos to the both of you.

An
Thank you.
We enjoy a fairly good sized circle of other married couples for human fun.
A small circle of three of us couples with five dogs between us and no desire to grow to more couples.
Have tried a horse without enough time to spend getting closer to him for the experience to be enjoyable.
Have not yet found a pig to experience and taking our time to locate a safe host.
Thank you.
A small circle of three of us couples with five dogs between us and no desire to grow to more couples.
Have tried a horse without enough time to spend getting closer to him for the experience to be enjoyable.
Have not yet found a pig to experience and taking our time to locate a safe host.
any other species you are curious to try?

Thank you.
Truly impressive. The combinations are endless. The horse is a wild adventure.

Back