New to forum, hello! Plus question about dog name

Mr.Mister

Lurker
Hello all! Just happy to be back in another forum. I was an avid user of BF for many years and then it went down. Sad day.

Used a different name, and figured I best start over because I had a lot of personal information on that site that could definitely be used against me.

My one question I had for y'all was I wanted to get some thoughts on if anyone has named their dog "zeta"? I could see how it would be somewhat risky, but since there are so many different alibis for this name, and shelters have even named dogs this, that it isnt as bad as I think it may be. The chances of meeting fellow zoos with a name like that in real life far outweighs the possibility of a negative encounter, and it's been a long and lonely path being who I am. So what do you all think? Too on the nose? Or perfect?

No problem whatsoever, in my opinion. I once had a dog called Zeta before I was a zoo. She was almost a rescue from my vet because she wasn't good enough for the breeder. No one ever attached anything to the name.

No problem whatsoever, in my opinion. I once had a dog called Zeta before I was a zoo. She was almost a rescue from my vet because she wasn't good enough for the breeder. No one ever attached anything to the name.
That's what I was coming to the conclusion of. Still not sure, when that day comes someday, that will be the name I choose.
But thanks for the reply!

goodness, I can't even finish my sentence! lol
Yea. I've had too many encounters with the wrong people finding out who I really am, so now i am utterly closed off from society. That is, attempting to find others like me. Fortunately, I just found this forum today, so there is some solace in at least being able to communicate online now with relative safety.

Back