New Texas member

Ace115

Tourist
Glad to see so many people around Texas that are into this stuff, yet alone Dallas. :)

I’m 23, dog owner but think I have too much of a connection to do anything sexual. Always wanted to be around a horse! Not sure of how I’d come about but hopefully with time someday~.

Welcome and hope you find what your looking for. On the subject of being to close, well it woild apply that taking the next step would degrade that what u have but it doesent, u clearly reapect and love said doberman , he or she would enjoy the next step as much as you would and having that between the 2 of you is something wonderfull. That is my oppion anyways

Glad to see so many people around Texas that are into this stuff, yet alone Dallas. :)

I’m 23, dog owner but think I have too much of a connection to do anything sexual. Always wanted to be around a horse! Not sure of how I’d come about but hopefully with time someday~.
Hi

Hi and welcome on the forum. Enjoy your time. I like you.👍

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back