New Pet Arrivals

well I adopted a Neutered Male from a family who could no longer keep him.
seems they had to downsize their place of residence & "Moose" was way too large to meet rental agreements.

Meet "Moose"
20200520_143620.jpgMoose.jpg

his lineage is questionable, but he is confirmed to be Part G.Shep, part Irish Wolfhound, and 1/8 wolf.
Last Night was his first night "away" from his previous owners. and he did not freak out. in fact he took quickly to me.

and before anyone asks, no we have not gone for a sexual romp. as they had him castrated 3 days before surrendering him to me.
so Moose is still a little sore in the scrotal department.

he looks adorable and moose is an awesome name.
how old is he?
at the same that I understand why people castrate animals I don't see the need if u are going to be a responsible owner.

I recently adopted a black german shepherd girl. She's a working dog but not worked yet since she is only 9 months old atm.
The other owners couldn't handle her so they decided to sell her. She's extremely small for a german shepherd, which is kinda unfortunate, but she surely is purebred since I have all her papers and could track down her parents.
She also went into heat 2 days after arriving at my home and still is. My male shepherd is going bonkers. It's her first heat ever.
IMG_20200522_122028.jpg

seems they had to downsize their place of residence & "Moose" was way too large to meet rental agreements.

Meet "Moose"
View attachment 76537View attachment 76538

his lineage is questionable, but he is confirmed to be Part G.Shep, part Irish Wolfhound, and 1/8 wolf.
Last Night was his first night "away" from his previous owners. and he did not freak out. in fact he took quickly to me.

and before anyone asks, no we have not gone for a sexual romp. as they had him castrated 3 days before surrendering him to me.
Bless

this is tucker:

my husband got him today...we are both into zoo, but never had much of an opportunity to explore it together, and he's an intact male so we are excited to...get to know him. i have some questions, though, and i don't know where to ask them...should i make a thread, or just ask them here? he's a dachsund, and that's not a breed you typically see in zoo videos...i personally wanted a black lab, but my husband picked out the doggo, and this is the one he fell in love with.

first of all, how big can we expect his cock to get? we definitely want to get fucked by him, but we aren't great at bottoming, and i know tiny dogs can sometimes have disproportionately big cocks. also, he's only 12w old right now, but he will surely grow at least a bit more over the next year...is this a breed that is capable of anal sex, or should we just give up on that? we are both about average size, but my husband is a bit more than average girth...we REALLY don't want to hurt him, but we'd like to start training him with our fingers and small toys now, if he'll grow to be able to take us.

he's only 12w old right now
If he's only 12 weeks old atm, then please ask those questions later.
You will have a lot more things to do with that dog before you will get sexually active.
One year, it will be one year until that dog starts maturing sexually.

No one can know what your dog's cock will look like. You shouldn't have gotten a small dog, if ya both seem to have such "insecurities" about the sexual availability of this dog. But please.
Just bond with that puppy and train him before even thinking about his cock

like to start training him with our fingers and small toys now
Do not touch that puppy sexually please.
Leave it's cock alone.
Sex isn't trained also.

oh really? i've only ever played with adult doggos...didn't realize there'd be any difference with puppies. the last thing we want is to hurt the little guy...he's not just a sex toy to us, we want to give him a good and full life. i've always heard that you need to get them used to certain things from an early age, though, or they will refuse to do them when they're grown up..is that not true?

this is tucker:

my husband got him today...we are both into zoo, but never had much of an opportunity to explore it together, and he's an intact male so we are excited to...get to know him. i have some questions, though, and i don't know where to ask them...should i make a thread, or just ask them here? he's a dachsund, and that's not a breed you typically see in zoo videos...i personally wanted a black lab, but my husband picked out the doggo, and this is the one he fell in love with.

first of all, how big can we expect his cock to get? we definitely want to get fucked by him, but we aren't great at bottoming, and i know tiny dogs can sometimes have disproportionately big cocks. also, he's only 12w old right now, but he will surely grow at least a bit more over the next year...is this a breed that is capable of anal sex, or should we just give up on that? we are both about average size, but my husband is a bit more than average girth...we REALLY don't want to hurt him, but we'd like to start training him with our fingers and small toys now, if he'll grow to be able to take us.
Post the picture of him again please. It is not showing up.

oh really? i've only ever played with adult doggos...didn't realize there'd be any difference with puppies. the last thing we want is to hurt the little guy...he's not just a sex toy to us, we want to give him a good and full life. i've always heard that you need to get them used to certain things from an early age, though, or they will refuse to do them when they're grown up..is that not true?
Would you touch a human baby in order to get it used to being sexually touched in it's adult life?

Sexuality is something that will come naturally, as long as you don't cut the balls of at an early age.
Just let a puppy be a puppy

Meet "Moose"

That's a really handsome boy. And nice to hear that he is doing well with you in his new home. It is a shame that they decided to neuter him, since it is important for his health.

Back