New knot challenge!

dewil88

Tourist
Okay so as promised earlier there is one of toys I got from Aliexpress.... So first impressions was... Okay never order and drink ever again 🤣

The actual advertising of toy is quite simple... Some pictures... Sizes and it even came with certificate (probably fake but nonetheless) of used silicone.... It's actual silicone medically safe and even home testing proved it

So for the price it was around 80$ that raises a little red flag...

Second red flag is size... Advertising said it should be smaller.... But holy fucking shit it's even 4cm longer....

Okay for the interesting part.... It's around 33cm long... Shaft is like 5-6 in diameter and knot is sized about 10-11cm diameter... Not so crazy but the To as shown in video is incredibly stiff.... I was able to take maybe half the toy but taking it whole so far seems impossible :D

I'll update if I'll be able to take in future

Attachments

• 71E0E8E5-6249-4F57-B1A7-FC7DD350443D.jpeg
    71E0E8E5-6249-4F57-B1A7-FC7DD350443D.jpeg
    895.2 KB · Views: 461
  • 064C3895-F74E-4AC7-93E2-445176D73A04.jpeg
    064C3895-F74E-4AC7-93E2-445176D73A04.jpeg
    921.3 KB · Views: 462
  • IMG_7136.MOV
    56.1 MB
10-11cm knot! Woah! Don't know if I'd be able to take that one without a LOT of training, take your time!

Okay so as promised earlier there is one of toys I got from Aliexpress.... So first impressions was... Okay never order and drink ever again 🤣

The actual advertising of toy is quite simple... Some pictures... Sizes and it even came with certificate (probably fake but nonetheless) of used silicone.... It's actual silicone medically safe and even home testing proved it

Second red flag is size... Advertising said it should be smaller.... But holy fucking shit it's even 4cm longer....

Okay for the interesting part.... It's around 33cm long... Shaft is like 5-6 in diameter and knot is sized about 10-11cm diameter... Not so crazy but the To as shown in video is incredibly stiff.... I was able to take maybe half the toy but taking it whole so far seems impossible :D

holy even 4 cm less would be one hell of a job for mexD wish you the best of luck!xD

Just be sure to put them somewhere safe and apart from other toys as Aliexpress toys can cause a chemical reaction to other (safe silicone) toys and let them melt away. (Mine did and I had to throw a few good dildos out..)

Well, well...I,ve got the same but the color is "flesh" in fact is a big toy, I've already try several times but still didn't get the knot, is quite big. I will try till I get it all but no rush...It's a biiig one!

That would be a great toy if the knot got bigger and firmer after inserting. A little bit on the small side but looks good alot of fun.

it would be nice to try it ^^

I used to have and take a large David werewolf from bad dragon. The feeling of the knot going in was heaven.

This makes me hurt just looking at it. I'm curious if you'll get there, that's worthy of a trophy of some sort!

Back