New here ^^

Not necessarily new here, I’ve been scoping the place out for a bit and was hesitant to make an intro because of how unbearable the men here can be from what I’ve seen. I’m a biological female from Louisiana, I own 2 male pitbulls and 2 female pit bulls. One of my females is pregnant with puppies and that fills me with joy as my favorite dog companion recently passed in May, to be able to find another in those puppies would fill me with the greatest happiness. I’m 21, British-black and have a special interest in dogs, dolphins, and horses. I’m pansexual, and Transmasc.

Not necessarily new here, I’ve been scoping the place out for a bit and was hesitant to make an intro because of how unbearable the men here can be from what I’ve seen. I’m a biological female from Louisiana, I own 2 male pitbulls and 2 female pit bulls. One of my females is pregnant with puppies and that fills me with joy as my favorite dog companion recently passed in May, to be able to find another in those puppies would fill me with the greatest happiness. I’m 21, British-black and have a special interest in dogs, dolphins, and horses. I’m pansexual, and Transmasc.
Welcome to ZV :3

Welcome to the wonderful world of Zooville where you are in the good company fellow animal lovers who share common interests. Although you are new comer, soon you will feel like you have been here for a long time. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back