New here, trying to come to terms with my sexuality

I've been openly bisexual and transsexual for years, and am very unashamed of my sexuality.

However, over the past while, I've been struggling to accept one thing in particular about myself... my attraction to horses.

When it comes to human males, I like big dicks, which horses are kinda famous for - I figure that's where the attraction started.

I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to be underneath a wild beast... the massive organ swaying front of my face as I try to work up the courage to put it into my mouth...making the horse fill my mouth with cum faster than I can swallow it... working the flared head into my ass... trying not to cry as I'm stretched out and torn apart.

I've never really been into any other animals, though I'm not really against it morally - I'd totally let a dog fuck me if I had a partner that wanted to watch me get fucked by a dog... but I don't think dogs are hot.

Horses are sexy to me though...everything about the shape and size of their cocks is just... oh my god. Like, the shape of the head, knowing that it's shaped that way to plug up an orifice so cum can't leak out... it's just the best male genitalia I've seen on any creature ever... it's so alpha, I just can't help but want to submit to it.

So anyway... hi, my name is Lynn, and I'm obsessed with horse cock. Nice to meet you all. xD

Hi Lynn and welcome, though I'm a newbie here :) Lovely to hear from such an open minded girl, my wife was the same and I miss her greatly :( Hope you have fun here and feel free to chat anytime.

Hello and welcome to the community, it is very nice to meet you . i hope you find everything you are looking for here, make plenty of new friends and have loads of fun...;)

I've been openly bisexual and transsexual for years, and am very unashamed of my sexuality.

However, over the past while, I've been struggling to accept one thing in particular about myself... my attraction to horses.

When it comes to human males, I like big dicks, which horses are kinda famous for - I figure that's where the attraction started.

I can't stop thinking about what it would be like to be underneath a wild beast... the massive organ swaying front of my face as I try to work up the courage to put it into my mouth...making the horse fill my mouth with cum faster than I can swallow it... working the flared head into my ass... trying not to cry as I'm stretched out and torn apart.

I've never really been into any other animals, though I'm not really against it morally - I'd totally let a dog fuck me if I had a partner that wanted to watch me get fucked by a dog... but I don't think dogs are hot.

Horses are sexy to me though...everything about the shape and size of their cocks is just... oh my god. Like, the shape of the head, knowing that it's shaped that way to plug up an orifice so cum can't leak out... it's just the best male genitalia I've seen on any creature ever... it's so alpha, I just can't help but want to submit to it.

So anyway... hi, my name is Lynn, and I'm obsessed with horse cock. Nice to meet you all.

Back