New here looking for friends

tkn2frnds9

Lurker
Not sure what to expect here. It doesn't seem like I can message people or join groups. So feel free to contact me on this post or messages if you'd like. I'm a straight male and I'm looking for like-minded friends. Online chat is cool but I guess the goal is to find a companion. A woman who I can be myself around and hide nothing from. All friends are welcome, I never judge anyone. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Welcome after 10 posts you will get messages and group access, replies count as posts. Use the search button and look in groups be safe have fun cheers LL

Not sure what to expect here. It doesn't seem like I can message people or join groups. So feel free to contact me on this post or messages if you'd like. I'm a straight male and I'm looking for like-minded friends. Online chat is cool but I guess the goal is to find a companion. A woman who I can be myself around and hide nothing from. All friends are welcome, I never judge anyone. Hope to talk to you all soon.
Welcom to the zoo. I wish you the best of luck on the woman idea.

Welcome. There are lots of friendly people here. I am sure you will have fun. Merry Christmas

Welcome to the community hope your feeling welcome

Back