New here. Been dreaming of being fucked and used by dogs, horses and other animals for a while

Hi Andrea. Greetings from 🇩🇰Welcome to ZV. You are not alone. :devilish: Hope that you find what you are looking for.

DM me when you allowed, if you liketo chat (10 postings to general subjects)

Hi Andrea. Greetings from 🇩🇰Welcome to ZV. You are not alone. :devilish: Hope that you find what you are looking for.

DM me when you allowed, if you liketo chat (10 postings to general subjects)
Hello. Glad i am not the only Scandinavian.
If the comments here count then I will soon be able to message 😁

Välkommen Andrea! Vi är många som är glada att du hittat hit vågar jag nog mig påstå!

Have been having this feeling for a while. Being attracted to big animals, and used by them. Feeling them breed me and fill me up.
Feeling a bit like a freak for it. But hope I am not alone.
quite hot actually and more amazing with sloppy seconds

You are not alone, I have been curious about having sex with a male dog, taking his cock in my ass and mouth. I have now decided its time actually act on my desires and am actively looking to fulfill my needs

Welcome to the corral, miss...Youll find a lot of good info, and some good people here...not everything is informative, not all users are trustworthy, but enough are. Use your head, since the place can be a genuine snake pit. Glad you made it.😉

Have been having this feeling for a while. Being attracted to big animals, and used by them. Feeling them breed me and fill me up.
Absolutely feel you on this. Youre not alone tho no worries.

You’re not a freak at all. Mrs. has been craving it for a long time until she met me and I helped bring that side out of her

Hi and welcome to the forum! 🙏😊
This is a great community. I hope you meet lots of likeminded friends and learn something too! Have fun and stay safe too! ❤️

You are not alone, I have been curious about having sex with a male dog, taking his cock in my ass and mouth. I have now decided its time actually act on my desires and am actively looking to fulfill my needs
Yeah, that's what I want to do too.

My username is still true. I want to be able to bottom, and then I want to take a dog in the ass. Preferably with another one in my mouth, or else his owner. Either way, I want to be roasted.

Back