New dog referral

big cady

Lurker
Good day to all, I’m looking to get a male dog as a companion for my store.. so it can not be to big and scary for the customers but needs to be able to fuck a my girlfriend, I was thinking of a olde English bulldog since they are not to demanding physically and not to big but just enough to mount I think
.. any thoughts or suggestions

I recommend a border collie. They aren’t known as an aggressive breed. Medium sized so mounting shouldn’t be a problem. And they’re rated as the #1 easiest breed of dog to train! Hope this helps!

That's the same kind of dog that me and my husband want to get for our first dog together to be a gym dog and so I can have some fun with. I have a favorite video of a girl with her bull dog... have you watched any videos? I can share it if you'd like

That's the same kind of dog that me and my husband want to get for our first dog together to be a gym dog and so I can have some fun with. I have a favorite video of a girl with her bull dog... have you watched any videos? I can share it if you'd like
May you share the bull dog video please ?

Back