New and a little shy

I don't really know how to write introductions, but i'll give it a try anyway.
Hey everyone that bothered to read this.
I'd say I'm new to this site, but i've registered a while ago.
Like the title says i'm a bit shy and I was a bit scared to post something.
Even when I did write something for a first post I chickened out to answer on that post.
Now I'll try to be better.
Let's get to a little bit about myself.
I started showing interrest in zoo content when I was rather young.
I didn't know who to talk to about that for the longest time and thought that i was alone with a kink like that.
Just a few years back I realised how big the zoo community is. I kind of felt understood by some people.
I hope to have lot's of chats with likeminded people, so please be gentle with me.

Hello and welcome to the communication side of Zooville. Nothing wrong with being shy. Very understandable when dealing with things that aren’t socially accepted. What kind of animals are you interested in? I find myself attracted to most any type of animal. I’m most attracted to dogs, horses, and pigs though.

Hello and welcome to the communication side of Zooville. Nothing wrong with being shy. Very understandable when dealing with things that aren’t socially accepted. What kind of animals are you interested in? I find myself attracted to most any type of animal. I’m most attracted to dogs, horses, and pigs though.
I'd say mostly dogs, but i think that might be cause i grew up with dogs around me.
I'm quite curious about most animals though. So many different types and all of them just kind of tickle my brain in the right way

Hi and welcome to the site.

I can understand the shyness, something that affects a lot of people, myself included, but I can say there are some great people here who are happy to talk, if and when you feel you're ready.
I am always happy to talk to someone new too, so feel free to message me any time, I'd love to chat :)

I'd say mostly dogs, but i think that might be cause i grew up with dogs around me.
I'm quite curious about most animals though. So many different types and all of them just kind of tickle my brain in the right way
Dog are really just the perfect partners. Loyal, trustworthy, loving, nonjudgmental, carefree, and they can be so intimate.

There’s a whole world of animals out there. So many holes and poles to explore. 😁

Back