New, & a bit about me?

Hi! I’m Maris (not real name, naturally) and, despite being utterly terrified, just made an account. 😅 I’m a Georgia (US) native in my early thirties. I grew up with the Kazaa / Limewire era of the internet so I remember downloading and coming across videos and being interested… but I mostly kept it tucked in the back of my mind until seeing some like minded people on twitter recently. So I guess I’m here to… explore, in several meanings of the word. Lol.

Nice to meet y’all!
Welcome to ZV :3

I hope you enjoy the forum ❤️

Lol you are in the right place welcome and I wish you well ther
Hi! I’m Maris (not real name, naturally) and, despite being utterly terrified, just made an account. 😅 I’m a Georgia (US) native in my early thirties. I grew up with the Kazaa / Limewire era of the internet so I remember downloading and coming across videos and being interested… but I mostly kept it tucked in the back of my mind until seeing some like minded people on twitter recently. So I guess I’m here to… explore, in several meanings of the word. Lol.

It's nice to meet you as well hun. Welcome to forums and glad to know I wasn't the only one who came across this in limewire! I hope you have a good time here and navigate safely enjoy the videos, chats and stories as well as the information here.

Nice to meet y’all!

Fellow (hopeful) explorer here, love to get to know you!

Welcome good to see another sister on the site. We are all mostly friendly and happy to share experiences just DM us.

Nice to meet y’all!
Welcome to the site, Maris. Enjoy it, and don't be terrified. Don't completely let your guard down,
but it's nothing about which to be terrified.

Nice to meet y’all!
Hi

Nice to meet y’all!
Welcome Maris! I am not too far away from in South Carolina :) Nice to have you as part of our community!

Back