Need help with my m dog

Ellie

Tourist
M 25 here with a m 4 y/o dog. The problem is hes very willing and starts on command and is very enthusiastic, but after awhile after hes entered me, he drops down and backs off. He will keep trying several times after this but i cant get him to keep at it. He was in me tonight even and it was amazing, i had his knott swelling up and everything but after about a minute he pulled out and dropped away. Am i doing something wrong? Should i be doing something to keep him up? It took about a year to even get him to enter me, he was always enthusiastic but he could never line up, and now that i can get him in hes pulling out after about a minute. Its very frustrating lol.

He is not getting the proper stimulation of his penis to keep him interested. Dogs like to have pressure applied to the back of the knot. I run into this problem when I do vaginal with my dogs versus anal. Vaginally I have to reach threw my legs and put pressure on their penis behind the knot to really get them going. My vag dosn't supply that pressure. Anal is tighter(in my cases) which does it for them more hands off. Next time you have sex with him try that and see if it works.

Could this be because i warm up before i let him fuck me? I usually warm up so if he does get him he doesnt tear me with his baseball knot. Should i try a less intensive warm up?

That is a possiblity if you are getting it really loose before. But you also need to make sure you don;t hurt your self in the process. My dogs are all big enough and I small enough that they cant pull out once in my butt. if he can pull out he may hurt you.

He's a lab mix, slightly smaller than a pure bread. So I definitely need to stretch some, maybe I can clench onces he's in and gets going too. I'm kinda scared of the knot but I want it!

Back