Need help with a Doberman

Zooeyboy

Tourist
Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about dobermans and how to turn them on, I've tried stroking him but I've had no luck

Then he’s not interested. Stop what your doing.
He’s either too young or doesn’t want your advances. Not much more you can do.

Then he’s not interested. Stop what your doing.
He’s either too young or doesn’t want your advances. Not much more you can do.
Dammit, BW! There you go talking those pesky facts again! Haven't I warned you often enough about that crap? Or did you just not get the memo that you're now expected to pander to every fantasy that comes along, and telling them how and why they're wrong is RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST! ? :)

All joking aside, what @Bloodwolf said: He's either too young, or just plain not interested. Keep trying, and you're likely to find yourself on the wrong end of teeth.

Dammit, BW! There you go talking those pesky facts again! Haven't I warned you often enough about that crap? Or did you just not get the memo that you're now expected to pander to every fantasy that comes along, and telling them how and why they're wrong is RAAAAAAAAAAAACIST! ? :)

All joking aside, what @Bloodwolf said: He's either too young, or just plain not interested. Keep trying, and you're likely to find yourself on the wrong end of teeth.
Don’t get mad I beat ya too it.
Your getting slow in your age. 😛

Hey everybody, I was wondering if anyone here knows anything about dobermans and how to turn them on, I've tried stroking him but I've had no luck
Let me put it in simpler terms. Treat the pet like you would your human partner. If your sexual advances arent working then good chance hes not interested.

Don’t get mad I beat ya too it.
Your getting slow in your age. 😛
Hey, unlike you, I can't spend every waking moment on the board... I've got a life, doncha know! (And besides, it's not old age... It's just that it's too cold for the oil to flow freely - Can't you hear the creaking and grinding as I try to move? Gotta find me some straight-30 instead of this damned 10W40 crap...)

Let me put it in simpler terms. Treat the pet like you would your human partner. If your sexual advances arent working then good chance hes not interested.
This is great advice from someone who knows all about disinterested partners and about advances not working from firsthand experience . Listen to the wisdom.

Back