Need Help creating getting a fake number for telegram.

Northko21

Tourist
I was wondering if anyone has a way to get a fake temporary number to sign up for telegram. i'm hoping to join those groups later

There are some services which can give you a temporary number. But as far as I understand that, one day the same number will be reused for someone else. So there is a small chance that someone might be able to steal your account.
You can also buy a new sim card, use it once and throw it away (if that is possible in your country).
The problem is that if you have a temporary number and you get logged out, you will not be able to log back in.
Unless you constantly have two instances of telegram running somewhere to always receive the verification number in the other instance.

I obtained a second phone number through Google Voice - not for Telegram, though. But I decided to use the new number to sign up for another chat app I'd never used before, and it worked.

I decided to Google this newer number now and then just out of curiosity, and it's never turned up in a search yet. So perhaps this would be a solution?

There are some services which can give you a temporary number. But as far as I understand that, one day the same number will be reused for someone else. So there is a small chance that someone might be able to steal your account.
You can also buy a new sim card, use it once and throw it away (if that is possible in your country).
The problem is that if you have a temporary number and you get logged out, you will not be able to log back in.
Unless you constantly have two instances of telegram running somewhere to always receive the verification number in the other instance.
thank you for the tip, I didn't consider getting forcefully logged out. so i'll look into this more later.

I obtained a second phone number through Google Voice - not for Telegram, though. But I decided to use the new number to sign up for another chat app I'd never used before, and it worked.

I decided to Google this newer number now and then just out of curiosity, and it's never turned up in a search yet. So perhaps this would be a solution?
i'll try it soon as well and see what works.

it's just for anonymity purposes. i've seen various posts around about keeping our lifestyle a secret.

exactly this. you can never be too careful. i recommend google voice or 2ndline. both can be apps on your phone and both are free albeit 2ndline had ads but it's free, don't complain.

There are free SMS services online you can find, I used it for twitter before. Not sure if it still works though.

Back