my wife's concern, can a woman with experience help ?

kub7780

Tourist
Dear ladies and couples

As we are intrigued and excited by what we see, read and watch my wife has several concerns when it comes to move forward.
We often see when a woman is having sex with her lover that he starts to step on her legs or tries to somehow climb ob on her butt or upper legs. He steps as well on her lower legs.
We have known a few dos that are quite heavy and start are quite clumsy when it comes to interactions when they are excited. My wife thinks the excitement of those dogs would for sure be 10 higher when she would offer herself :) and thinks that she would be hurt along the way. The picture below is a screenshot of a movie that shows a bit of what we are talking about.

Can any woman with experience share how this actually is and feels and if we may need to consider another angle on this?

1711803318028.png

I think you have to accept the reality of mating with an animal, the dog isn't going to be bothered about digging his claws in. Of course, that hurts at times but it is part of the experience. You can take steps to reduce this as mentioned above but I doubt you can 100% avoid it.

Gotta take the rough with the smooth, as they say.

Hope your wife finds a way to enjoy the experience comfortably, should she decide to try.

Dear ladies and couples

As we are intrigued and excited by what we see, read and watch my wife has several concerns when it comes to move forward.
We often see when a woman is having sex with her lover that he starts to step on her legs or tries to somehow climb ob on her butt or upper legs. He steps as well on her lower legs.
We have known a few dos that are quite heavy and start are quite clumsy when it comes to interactions when they are excited. My wife thinks the excitement of those dogs would for sure be 10 higher when she would offer herself :) and thinks that she would be hurt along the way. The picture below is a screenshot of a movie that shows a bit of what we are talking about.

Can any woman with experience share how this actually is and feels and if we may need to consider another angle on this?

View attachment 548099
You will more than likely get scratches and/or bruising on your legs. I had a dog nip me in the arm, got a nice bruise from that. You could wear a sweatshirt for protection. Some people wear jeans/pants and cut out the crotch or put socks on the dogs paws. The bigger the breed, the heavier the dog so more potential for bruising. In the heat of the moment I personally wasn't worried about it. The pleasure far outweighs the marks I was left with in my opinion. Plus, I enjoy a little marking anyways 😏😋

Last edited:
I have a lot of experience with large dogs myself, one of my own is a mastiff and I have been with many other dogs that are large, such as English bulldogs and Great Danes.

I wouldn't say it's not a big problem if they happen to stand on their calves, the main problem with that is that she can get deep scratches. It's very important to keep the claws trimmed, if she wants to be extra careful I recommend using either dog shoes or socks on all four paws.

No one will make fun of you. It is a legit concern. I keep my dogs nails short and that helps. I have also worn long athletic socks to help a little with the scratching. It’s honestly not that bad, or at least it is not that bad with mine
thank you so much for the kind words... would you let me know what size/breed you would recommend for the start?

I have a lot of experience with large dogs myself, one of my own is a mastiff and I have been with many other dogs that are large, such as English bulldogs and Great Danes.

I wouldn't say it's not a big problem if they happen to stand on their calves, the main problem with that is that she can get deep scratches. It's very important to keep the claws trimmed, if she wants to be extra careful I recommend using either dog shoes or socks on all four paws.
that is a good idea, thank you very much... can they become aggressive in some form if I'm a bit afraid in the beginning?

thank you so much for the kind words... would you let me know what size/breed you would recommend for the start?
Here is the deal, the dog should be a companion and a pet 1st. A beast to take care of and love and he will be a wonderful companion.

The sexual part will take care of itself. I cannot recommend a breed, you have to decide what attracts you.

Okay so yeah, you're gonna get scratched. It happens. But you can minimize that by keep claws trimmed/rounded using a grinder like others said. And also jeans with cutout crotch as well. I'm not sure what sort of breed you're talking about either though as I didn't see it mentioned, but their size/height plays a factor in overall stability and how much they'll be trying to use their back legs to balance. If the dog is too short they'll be using them a lot. And it can be awkward if he is too tall.

Obedience training plays a role too though in helping to keep them calm and focused. If they're generally all over the place and not minding well outside of sex then you can expect it to be pretty erratic when doing the deed.

Missionary is another option if she's worried about her legs getting scratched. it's a bit trickier to get the angles right, but might work out better for her.
I have looked at many vids like this and if feels like more safe but I heard it is hard to do so I do not know....😊🙃

The scratches are sexy!

Dear ladies and couples

View attachment 548099
I also see some people put some socks on the dog. I forget if that’s against the rules here but I doubt it.

Have to echo what others have said, that yeah - I'm afraid a few little scratches are going to happen sometimes, even with the most gentle and well behaved boy. It's not intentional on his part, of course, just the reality of doggy nails when he's doing his level best to get the leverage and angles all right to get that rocket up inside her!
Having said that, there are some things you can do....
1. Keep his nails trimmed (not overly, just a good pedicure as part of his health and hygiene routine),
2. You can try wearing denim jeans with crotch cut out (if you have an old pair you don't mind repurposing!),
3. If the jeans are a bit much, try just putting a couple of towels over her calves (in the the pic above, for example, just throw a thick towel or blanket over her legs so that he stands on that, rather than bare skin),
4. Socks on him. You see this sometimes (front paws, back paws or both), though to be honest it can be a whole lot more of a hindrance and hassle than it is a help. The first times you put them on him, he will be very confused and slightly annoyed. Which may affect the way he behaves. Plus it's not as easy as it might sound to get them on and keep them on... can be quite the buzzkill mucking around with all of that!

Been there, tried that with the socks. It’s not worth the trouble trying to train them to get used to covering their paws to me. They get really annoyed by it and I get annoyed because they’re annoyed lol.
Exactly! And I would get annoyed that it would be my job to try to get the things to stay on him. Three annoyed participants, half an hour wasted and another pair of my good socks ruined. ;)

I'm just concerned and hope people here accept that without judging or making fun
Its a legit concern.
How sweet and nice of a dog he might be, he is still an animal and will follow his mating instincts. And they are very strong.
So he will not be carful.
I would recommend to start slowly and to try out. Maybe do some dry testing to get the feeling.
Take care of his nails, wear leggings and
play with him in the floor, be playful and let him mount her a bit with the leggings on.
Nothing will happens and she will get a feeling what will awaits her.

Its a legit concern.
How sweet and nice of a dog he might be, he is still an animal and will follow his mating instincts. And they are very strong.
So he will not be carful.
I would recommend to start slowly and to try out. Maybe do some dry testing to get the feeling.
Take care of his nails, wear leggings and
play with him in the floor, be playful and let him mount her a bit with the leggings on.
Nothing will happens and she will get a feeling what will awaits her.
thank you dear, that is very helpful

Maybe a piece of carpentry could help?
I imagine a kind of shelf or short legged stool, like an overturned letter C, or perhaps more like an overturned [ . Something like this:

----- (her butt here) -----
_____________________ (doggie standing on this line)
| her soles here |

It would go over her lower legs, when she's on all four, and at the same time be a platform for a dog with short legs to reach up to her pussy.

It is probably very easy to craft something like that. The exact measurements would depend on her measurements and on how short or long his legs are.

It's most probably because the dog is too small/short for the female.
A bit larger/taller breed would not need to do this.
Another alternative is maybe a stepping platform to make him higher would maybe work.

My partner is bigger than I am when I am on all fours, honestly, I dont think It's bad. I havent been hurt badly much. and would imagine smaller dogs would hurt more, considering they might claw to latch on. For me, theres barely any clawing, and most of the pain comes from strain. but do expect some scratching or just strain because they wont be looking out for you in that sense

Back