My urges

I live in Rural Indiana
And there are mares everywhere. More than once I have stopped on a back road and gazed upon a sweet mare in a field. Wishing I could part her sweet labia. Is there anybody else like me?
I would never fence hop for it but damn I want a mare. I’ve never had one in that manner before

I'll freely admit that I have given a sexy mare in a pasture more than a passing glance as I passed by but that's as far as I'd go with it, look but don't touch.

I live in Rural Indiana
And there are mares everywhere. More than once I have stopped on a back road and gazed upon a sweet mare in a field. Wishing I could part her sweet labia. Is there anybody else like me?
I would never fence hop for it but damn I want a mare. I’ve never had one in that manner before
If you want a mare you have three options.

1. Get your own mare and don't get her for just sex. She's a living being that has her own needs and her own desires, don't get her just to abuse her.

2. Build a good relationship with someone and make sure that YOU are trustworthy. No one is going to share their animals with someone who gives them bad vibes or could put their animals in danger.

3. Settle for a mare sex toy.

If you want a mare you have three options.

1. Get your own mare and don't get her for just sex. She's a living being that has her own needs and her own desires, don't get her just to abuse her.

2. Build a good relationship with someone and make sure that YOU are trustworthy. No one is going to share their animals with someone who gives them bad vibes or could put their animals in danger.

3. Settle for a mare sex toy.
Oh absolutely not. I know she’s a living thing. I’ve been around horses my whole life and know how to take care of them. It’s not just about the sex. It’s about building the bond with her. And having that connection.
The sex is just a plus.

Back