My story

Murphy97

Tourist
To start I’ll explain a bit. I always have loved dogs and having grown up with them, I always always used to them. My family typically had labs. In addition to being very friendly and sweet dogs, my labs were always very affectionate and loved to lick and give kisses. I was never grossed out by this. I, for whatever reason, always thought it tickled and genuinely felt pretty good to be licked or kissed by my labs. I would let them lick away at my hands, arms, feet, and legs for as long as they want. It never bothered me and I often felt it felt really good. I never thought it was weird to kiss your dog on the lips when they lick you, I mean that’s just how dogs kiss right? Well fast forward to many years later. I believe it was a YouTube video that first had me curious. Through sheer coincidence, I stumbled upon a video where a very attractive woman was kissing her dog. She was definitely drunk, but then she did the unexpected. She opened her mouth and began French kissing her dog. Full on makeout with her dog. I was shocked...but also intrigued? I had no idea people willingly did this. So my curiosity led into me looking into this. Aside from making out, I discovered that people allowed their dogs to lick other places too. Idk why, but I was hooked. The voluptuous curves of a woman being exfoliated and outlined by a huge, wet dog tongue turned me on. There was just something about it. Now, I had ventured farther and looked at those videos, but people having sex with their dog did nothing for me. It just didn’t arouse me or turn me on in any sort of way. Plus I found dog cocks to be sorta gross. But a dog’s tongue was...something different. And it wasn’t an all dog sort of thing for me. There’s definitely certain dogs or breeds that excited me. A Chihuahua for example, didn’t elicit much excitement from me because I thought the dog looked ugly. A German Shepherd licking or kissing a woman however, made me very aroused and turned because it was a big tongue and I thought the dog was genuinely a beautiful looking animal. I had decided that some dogs were simply more attractive than others. Now...my family had a dog at the time, a chocolate lab. He was a handsome boy. I guess you could say I was curious. I had seen these sorts of videos of dogs licking people sexually, and my mind wondered what that felt like.

Well one night I was high and horny and wanted to see what it felt like.

I approached my chocolate lab. I decided I wanted to start with somewhere he hadn’t licked before, but i also didn’t wanna do anything crazy. I put just a dash of peanut butter on the side of my neck and called him over. He began licking it off almost immediately. It was such a huge rush like it felt so taboo and it was just exhilarating. The physical sensation of the licks felt so nice on my skin too, I loved the pressure of his big tongue. I decided I next was going to let him go to town on my face. I laid down on the ground and he stood over me and proceeded to lick my entire face everywhere. Forehead, checks, eyes lips, all of it. And it was turning me, I essentially had my whole face covered. That was my first experience in letting a dog lick me. The next time I repeated that, but took things slight farther. This time while he was licking my face I opened my mouth for a breath and his tongue darted into my open mouth. Now growing up, just kissing a dog half of all people would say you’re gross and that it’s gross, let alone if some tongue slips in your mouth. Passed all the stigma though, I really didn’t find it all that gross. My dogs were always super well taken care of and healthy, no bad breath or anything of the sort. I decided to let him probe my mouth and I honestly loved those sensations. His huge tongue filling my mouth, occasionally making my cheeks bulge. I then put a little bit of peanut butter on my chest, nipples, and stomach. That was great too, specifically on my nipples and I enjoyed that sensation. I then put a little bit of peanut butter on the outside of my boxers. I didn’t want to commit and go all the way yet, but I wanted to get a feel for that sensation. My dog thoroughly
soaked my boxers, they were so wet all the way through and the feeling felt so fucking good. After doing this several times I had to do it. I just had to know what it was like for that big, wet tongue to lick up and down my bare cock. I went for it one night and he did not disappoint. He licked my cock and balls all over the place and it was so great. Much different than when you get Head from a woman. A dog’s tongue is so long,Wet, slightly rough, and they lick with such eagerness. Well at this point there was no denying the physicality and the sexuality. Morally thought what does this mean? I struggled with this at first. I knew it was “wrong” and taboo....but then I really thought about it. My dog was simply licking me as if it was my hand or arm, it just so happened to be down there. And it just happened to make me feel really good. After careful consideration, I decided there really was nothing wrong with this....I mean nobody was getting hurt or anything. My dog was simply enjoying a tasty snack, which at first I used peanut butter, but I then learned that just My salty skin, sweat, pre-cum, and actual cum was enough for him that a treat was not needed. One time, I was curious about something else. Why I was dry humping my bed, I put a little bit of peanut butter on my ass cheeks and a little inside my ass. He went to town and the physical sensations from having my ass ate by my dog with his huge, wet tongue made me lose it. From this point onward, my family’s chocolate lab and I had many fun times together. It wasn’t an all the time thing, but we definitely made out and had lots of licking fun more times than I could keep track of. And by this point, I definitely loved watching girls getting licked by dogs. It’s so sexy and satisfying to me. Especially when the girl is hot and the dog is a breed that I find attractive it’s so arousing. A dog really goes to town on a woman’s pussy and watching her whither in ecstasy at the mercy of a dog’s tongue was exhilarating. It didn’t have to be her pussy getting licked too, it could be her boobs, ass, or even her just kissing I still was turned on by it.

Naturally, I had embraced this part of my sexuality by this point. However, it was solely the oral that did for me. I never watched, was attracted to, or turned on by dogs fucking people or anything like that. Licking though I was convinced was so pleasurable and fun. I begged to wonder, how many people do this with their dog? Would i ever meet a girl who would be open to trying this sort of thing? Surprisingly, my first gf and ex, was sort of prissy and not really into it. When I told her about it, she was was curious but said it was gross and she wouldn’t do it. Well that changed one night during a drunken truth or dare game. We were going back and forth and I decided to just go for it. I dared her to let my chocolate lab lick her boobs. To my surprise, she took off her shirt, applied some peanut butter on her nipples, and let him go to town. In hindsight, it’s just your boobs, I think most girls would perhaps do this in the right moment of truth or dare. She then countered me though and dared me to pull my shorts down and let him lick my cock. I was nervous, but I decided to just go for it so I removed my shorts and let him lick for a minute or two. She was stunned. I then dared for her to let him lick her pussy and eat her out. To my surprise, she said she would if we went to my room so the 3 of us went there. She applied the peanut butter. My chocolate lab ate her out and we took turns licking her boobs and eating her out.

Afterwards, she said she enjoyed the sensations, but that she still wasn’t super into it. Throughout our relationship, we played with him a few more times which involve both of us getting licked and then usually some licking during sex. She was a monster bitch, so we ended up breaking up. However, I always thought it interesting that I got a girl as prissy and bitchy as her to participate in something such as that...it makes you wonder a bit....

Anyways, my chocolate lab got old as all dogs do, and one day had to be put down. It was incredibly sad for not only having grown up with this dog, but also doing all that with him definitely created a special bond between us. To my surprise, my family got a new dog relatively soon after. A bit before, I had met the love of my life and we had started dating. This woman is so so special to me. Literally a goddess among mortals. I would do anything for her. Now, she didn’t grow up with dogs or anything like that. One day, I was brave enough to tell her about my experiences and show her some licking videos. She was shocked and didn’t know such things occurred, but also did admit to me that it was arousing and she licked the idea of it. However, not having a dog of my own, and my family having a new dog, there was not really an opportunity to try anything out in that aspect....until recently

My parents’ new dog was now a couple years old. He’s a very handsome, good looking dog. He’s a pit mix, looks sort of like a ridgeback though. Super clean, super nice, and he looooves to lick. He’ll lick your face off if you let him. Well I had let him lick my dick a few times now, both times were great. It’s crazy, the feeling of his tongue was definitely good, but different from my lab. My lab was about 90 lbs, a big boy, and his tongue was huge and slobbery. My parents’ new dog was only about 60 lbs, so a bit smaller meaning he had a smaller tongue and not as much slobber. Anyways, me and my gf would always joke about having him lick us or getting him involved, but being my family’s dog there was never really a time for that and he was still young. But that weekend I could tell my girl was horny and curious. She expressed to me that she would be down to get licked, maybe just for a little, just for the rush and to see how it felt. My parents have a gate to prevent our dogs from going upstairs, and unfortunately, that’s where the guest room is. I tried to remove the gate and call him up to us, but he sat there and just looked quizzically at us as if to say “huh?”. I then had an idea. I made it seem as if my gf and I were going to our finished basement to watch a movie and he followed us down. What happened next was so incredibly hot I will always remember this. Well we get downstairs and my gf is nervous. She shows him her pussy and he gives it a sniff and a couple licks, and then walks away. She said it felt nice and she liked it, but she was a bit sad that he walked away. I simply explained how her skin wasn’t super salty so that he would probably be interested if she was wet and there was more juices to slurp up. I fingered her a bit and offered him my fingers. He responded by rapidly mapping up her juices. I showed my fingers to her pussy, rubbed some of her juices around and BAM he took more of an interest. However, he quickly slurped the juices and settled down again, stopping the licking. I took of my shorts and told my girlfriend to watch. Without fail, he began to lap up my cock. I explained that I was precumming already and that I have naturally saltier skin so he liked that. I had her then lay down and spread her legs. I fingered her some more and he immediately got excited and started to lap up her pussy. She was loving the sensations, I was in awe. Here was my beautiful dog eating my gfs pussy and it was so sexy and hot. He stopped for a second and locked eyes with me, my face still near her pussy. I looked at my gf and then looked at him and opened my mouth and we made out. All throughout watching dog licking videos, my gf was very turned on by dogs licking pussy or boobs, but she never found much appeal in kissing. In the moment, she said that looked very hot and asked what it felt like. I told her she should just try it and to my surprise she did! She let him lick inside her mouth several times. She & I let him lick us for 15 or so minutes, then we had hot, passionate sex while he’d lick in between us, eat my ass, or makeout with one of us. After I came, he eagerly cleaned up the mess.

After this experience my gf and I could both only say wow....I mean from my personal perspective the love of my life loved me so much and was so open minded that she was willing to try one of my favorite and biggest fantasies with me...and to see her getting pleasured by something other than me was such a turn on. For her, she said it felt very nice and it was not even gross at all which surprised her. Even making out with him, she said from the videos it seemed gross still, but actually doing it really wasn’t that gross and he had no bad breath at all. She did say she expected it to be a little better in terms of the feeling, but I also think since he’s a medium size dog he doesn’t have the biggest tongue or produce the most slobber so perhaps she would’ve enjoyed a bigger dog more. She thinks more slobber would’ve felt nicer and been hotter. All in all, I can’t ask for much more. I know I’m definitely still more into it than my gf is, and that’s fine by me, but my gf is so open minded and she said she would do it again which makes my heart happy. She genuinely loves and cared for me and I can so tell through her actions. I hope one day to give her the experience I had with my chocolate lab, or who knows, maybe she’ll never quite feel the same way as I do about it. However, she’s my literal best friend, lover, and just like an absolute goddess like I said. She accepts me for who I am and let’s me by myself, and that’s all I can ask for. Even if she is never as fully into it as I am, she at least tries to understand me and allows me to express that side of myself.

I have a little story.
I was bout 16 so I was a curious teen lol
Like you I found these videos starting from french kissing and then sex related ones (which same here. Sex doesn’t really excite me as much as a dogs tongue tho) I also like bigger dogs to
So a few months or so went past and we got a lab pit mix and she was gorgeous I tell you. She was just a absolutely perfect. She licked like crazy, jumped all over us and everything
She was a friendly kind dog
Of course the next night I had these thoughts flood back in and I just wanted to try. So i took her to my room and I started slow with the peanut butter as you did. I Let her lick my cheek first, my neck sec and then my mouth. Well I really loved her tongue on my mouth so I started slow by just barely opening my mouth just feel. Well I should of just went all out and opened wide cause her tongue still went in far enough so I opened wide and let her go to town in my mouth. Just laying there in the middle of the floor getting my mouth licked out by a dog.. just wonderful😍 I also like the bulging too whenever she licks far enough to puff my cheeks out.

Back