My personal thread has been removed.

Kusaragi

Zooville Settler
As some of my watchers have undoubtably noticed, Sharing my Beautiful Lab has been completely deleted from the forum. The message I received as a notice from the admin who removed it is as follows:

“Your thread Sharing my Beautiful Lab was deleted. Reason: Thread deleted. Multiple complaints about grooming dog from early age for sexual activity. That is unacceptable. No warning given, video is fine to post again without that part of story.”

It’s deeply upsetting to me that one of the longest running and accepting threads on the forum is potentially gone forever, without any conversation or allowing any clarification. I really hope that I could talk with any person of authority to clear this up. But if not… then I feel like the amount of loss can’t be reclaimed.

Even if I repost all the videos that were highlighted on my thread we won’t be able to get the conversation and connections back.

I urge everyone to remain calm, don’t do anything rash, or impulsive. Upsetting the powers that be isn’t going to get what we had back and we don’t have to go scorched earth just to voice our grievances.

Asking this way is perfectly fine, threatening to bitch about it and if banned because of it continue by make new accounts and post this until something is done is NOT. Make sure your "friend" knows this just in case my message to him was not clear enough.

I'll remove the entire story and put the thread back. It will take a while as I have to either edit or delete all the posts that replied to the first one.

As some of my watchers have undoubtably noticed, Sharing my Beautiful Lab has been completely deleted from the forum. The message I received as a notice from the admin who removed it is as follows:

“Your thread Sharing my Beautiful Lab was deleted. Reason: Thread deleted. Multiple complaints about grooming dog from early age for sexual activity. That is unacceptable. No warning given, video is fine to post again without that part of story.”

It’s deeply upsetting to me that one of the longest running and accepting threads on the forum is potentially gone forever, without any conversation or allowing any clarification. I really hope that I could talk with any person of authority to clear this up. But if not… then I feel like the amount of loss can’t be reclaimed.

Even if I repost all the videos that were highlighted on my thread we won’t be able to get the conversation and connections back.

I urge everyone to remain calm, don’t do anything rash, or impulsive. Upsetting the powers that be isn’t going to get what we had back and we don’t have to go scorched earth just to voice our grievances.
This is TRULY upsetting.

I wish there was a system in place that would allow members to receive notifications of said complaints so they can take actions to remove questionable content.

Asking this way is perfectly fine, threatening to bitch about it and if banned because of it continue by make new accounts and post this until something is done is NOT. Make sure your "friend" knows this just in case my message to him was not clear enough.

I'll remove the entire story and put the thread back. It will take a while as I have to either edit or delete all the posts that replied to the first one.
I do apologize for my actions in making that thread and I hope you understand my being upset. I didn’t get details behind it.

This is TRULY upsetting.

I wish there was a system in place that would allow members to receive notifications of said complaints so they can take actions to remove questionable content.
or they can maybe read the very clearly defined rules and not post questionable stuff to begin with?

or they can maybe read the very clearly defined rules and not post questionable stuff to begin with?
True. However I don’t think there was an age given in the thread when he started with her.

He DID tell me he taught her to object if she didn’t want sex.

I appreciate the quick response and honestly didn’t expect it to be taken down at all. But I assume that it is due to me saying that there was mentioning sexual activity “before her fist heat”

If anyone simply asked me to remove that sentence I would have. But my statement was literally a mater of DAYS. She had her first estrus at the end of the week.

I think that the body of work and conversation of that thread speaks for itself, that I would never condone sexual interaction with a dog not ready for intimacy, and that I constantly stated that I wouldn’t use her expressly for sex, or teach her anything other than her own independence.

Thread back up with words deleted. Feel free to message me a revised copy without any mention of that issue and I'll correct it tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep.

Thread back up with words deleted. Feel free to message me a revised copy without any mention of that issue and I'll correct it tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep.
Thank you so much for your time and thank you so SO much for returning the thread. Get some sleep and I’ll send you the edited exposition in the morning.

This was stressful for everyone I’m sure. So thank you so much for listening

Back