My New Knot Cum Dildo!

SkinnySubBitchSissy

Zooville Settler
Great for the price! I love taking a knot and pulling it out of my smooth hole and cum squirting out after mmmmm c:

Check out my recent fantasy rape story, bitch in kennel being used as a breeding bitch.

Here is a pic of me chained to my knot dildo, let me know if you think I should post a video today with this dildo and taking a big creampie x

Attachments

• DogKnotVictim.jpg
    DogKnotVictim.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 704
Great for the price! I love taking a knot and pulling it out of my smooth hole and cum squirting out after mmmmm c:

Check out my recent fantasy rape story, bitch in kennel being used as a breeding bitch.

Here is a pic of me chained to my knot dildo, let me know if you think I should post a video today with this dildo and taking a big creampie x
Oh yes please... yummy

Nice

Yes you should do a video also love you’re outfit with the chain your dildo looks like a great ride

Back