My Neighbor

how is your dog in bed is not a harassing question...if he is convinced that she is at it...and one he can deny...more a guts insue..

Yes it is! Any question on any matter of her private sexual activities is sexual harassment. You CAN'T fucking pry into someone else's sexual life.
Doesn't that only apply to workplace? I mean, you can ask once. If she tells you to fuck off, then by all means fuck off or shit is going to happen.

Either way, if he gets in trouble, that's his own god damn fault for thinking with his penis.

And entertainment for us, so please do tell how it goes.

Doesn't that only apply to workplace?
No.

No.
Interesting. I never had to worry about that shit as I have manners and common sense, but it's good to know anyways

From a purely semantic standpoint, is it harassment to ask a question once, get refused an answer, and let that be the end of it? I was always under the impression it had to happen more than once to be technically considered harassment.

Either way this is definitely not a good idea, but I'm not sure if the definition of harassment fits here.

From a purely semantic standpoint, is it harassment to ask a question once, get refused an answer, and let that be the end of it? I was always under the impression it had to happen more than once to be technically considered harassment.

Either way this is definitely not a good idea, but I'm not sure if the definition of harassment fits here.
So you're saying to could walk up to a random stranger on the street, grab her ass, and as long as you never did it again it would be perfectly fine?

i was not talking about physical assault...i was talking about a single one time politely asked question...that he could deny ever having asked...

Non-zoos don't think like that, and would very likely be offended at the question.

Plug-in some other random reviled kink that's considered bad/disgusting (incest/pedo, etc) and re-consider your initial premise.

Sex talk is generally not cool with a stranger.

Last edited:
i was not talking about physical assault...i was talking about a single one time politely asked question...that he could deny ever having asked...
What the fuck is polite about asking anything of a sexual nature? Would you consider it polite if a random stranger walked up to you and out of nowhere asked " do you take it up the ass?"?

lol "try again"

I think shortleash suggested "How is your dog in bed?" - which, admittedly, is somewhat less vulgar than "do you take it up the ass?" - but still a social abomination, and could be considered *radically* offensive.

Shortleash, are you just trolling, or do you really think it'd be okay to ask someone/a stranger that? (almost worse: that it's okay because you could deny having done it)

I mean, even if she WAS a zoo, and even if she WAS shaggin the dog at every opportunity, why on earth would she ever say? Cause some ninny off the street ASKED her? The only thing that proves is that said ninny doesn't understand how to talk to another human being (let alone what constitutes sexual harassment).

And in case you can't quite figure it out, watch this:

That's unwanted attention, and it's fucking fatiguing.

:::copypaste below:::

Sexual harassment is a form of abuse prohibited under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. It includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature. It may occur in a variety of circumstances, and victims are not limited to only women—men may be victims of sexual harassment as well.

Unfortunately, sexual harassment is quite common. Statistics show that more than 1 in 3 women and 1 in 4 men have experienced sexual violence involving physical contact during their lifetime.

In another recent study, 81% of women and 43% of men reported experiencing some form of sexual harassment or assault. The study also found that:

• Verbal sexual harassment was the most common form, reported by 77% of women and 34% of men.
  • Physically aggressive forms of sexual harassment were reported by 62% of women and 26% of men.
  • Cyber sexual harassment was reported by 41% of women and 22% of men.
  • Sexual assault was reported by 27% of women and 7% of men.
Statistics clearly indicate that sexual harassment is a major issue in today’s society. However, by taking action when it occurs, we can help support victims and prohibit perpetrators from abusing others.

Don't be a creep, creep.

What you would do, is just go out and say HI. Talk about the weather, tell her she looks nice, maybe then talk about the dog. You'll quickly figure out if she just wants to be left alone or not. Once you two have a dialog, you might be able to talk more serious. IF your wife will let you, that is!

Oh no. A European living in a hot climate having less clothes on when it is warm compared to when it is cold.
I can't think of any other reason for her to do that than to subtly hint to her window watching neighbour that she have sex with her dog.

Back