My girlfriend prefers dog cock

Talking about chastity cages.....
I might be wrong but there should be a chastity cage with a small tube that goes inside the penis and controls/blocks piss, Its usually used with disobedient cuckolds

I might be wrong but there should be a chastity cage with a small tube that goes inside the penis and controls/blocks piss, Its usually used with disobedient cuckolds
Oh my God talk about bladder infection as well as pain.

It is not advisable to insert a tube into the penis for a long time. The function of chastity lock is to block the stimulation to penis

It is not advisable to insert a tube into the penis for a long time. The function of chastity lock is to block the stimulation to penis
When i read about certain chastity cages i thought the same thing (not advisable to insert a tube into the penis for a long time), but i'm not an expert and never had to use them.
I simply thought that maybe who eventually used them, treated the tube with some medicine cream and took it out just to make the cuckold piss two or three time a day.
All this to keep him "soft" down there, and get his complete obedience.

And then imagine there are people who love dog dick or dog pussy so much that they are only willing to have sex with it. This miracle is called an exclusive zoophile.

My Lord, this thread so...

I used to have sex with him, but it has gradually decreased since the male dog joined. I haven't had sex with him in the past two years.
Since posting this, my girlfriend is now sexually exclusive with our Great Dane. I don’t care at all since we still have romantic feelings for each other. I’m with my mare and Doberman so I’m happy

Back