My boy loves to share

Why is your open mouth on a height where he can shove them in - and why is it open?
Questions over questions. 🤷‍♂️

He might think you are into that sort of dog activity, but no dog ever mistook a human for another dog. 🤷‍♂️

Just take that toy with your hands and play with him, if you are free.

Yea, that happens. At least you don't have to play with him with your mouth. :ROFLMAO:

Imagine another dog saying: ".. and then he shove his toys right into my muzzle! I don't like this!" and not having an alternative to play with them (due to no strong grappling hands).

I appreciate the gesture but I wish he would stop trying to shove his toys directly into my mouth.
He is a dog, for him picking up thing with his mouth is completely natural so that is what he is suggesting to you. Take the toy with your hand and continue as normal. Over time he might get the message that you use hands.

He is a dog, for him picking up thing with his mouth is completely natural so that is what he is suggesting to you. Take the toy with your hand and continue as normal. Over time he might get the message that you use hands.
You’re right but maybe I should live a little and join him. Maybe they’re onto something with this mouth stuff.

Back