My adorable corgi; Twig

She still looks a bit shy with her ears tucked back. Or perhaps she thinks she looks cuter with her ears back. She does.

I have lived with several Corgis in the past, and knew others who belonged to friends and family members. When I got my first one in the mid-1970s, almost no one knew what he was! (Northeast U.S.)

Some of them make very odd sounds. I had one who would try to imitate human speech.

She still looks a bit shy with her ears tucked back. Or perhaps she thinks she looks cuter with her ears back. She does.

I have lived with several Corgis in the past, and knew others who belonged to friends and family members. When I got my first one in the mid-1970s, almost no one knew what he was! (Northeast U.S.)

Some of them make very odd sounds. I had one who would try to imitate human speech.
She's just really camera shy is all

<3 Make her happy! Give her the best life you can! I hope you two can spend as much time with each other as possible. I've never been around any Corgis myself but I've heard nothing but good things about them! (Though I may be a little biased due to my own Welsh ancestry...)

She looks like the corgi I almost got to adopt but the people rehoming her opted out. Super cute! I hope one day I can have a corgi too<3 She looks soo sweet.

Corgi's are so cute, I love watching that big loafy butt as they walk. She has very gentle eyes and looks absolutely adorable. Wishing you and her a long happy relationship.

Back