Musclepetsuit😈

Why do I get the feeling it will look like a baggy child's superman holloween costume when it arrives?

Because you have no idea about the quality and the price of this suit.
Happens all the time with fursuits. People pay hundreds, even thousands, and end up scammed with a shit chinese knockoffs that look nothing like the advertised product.

ENc1X-YUcAEvSF0.jpg
sddefault.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg

Today I orderd a new dog musclesuit. 😈🍆 Im so excited and cant wait until the arrival.
Never saw anything like that before🥵
I actually really like this concept, but the giant black dick kind of throws me off, to be honest. Does it have to come with the big species-less cock attached to it?

I actually really like this concept, but the giant black dick kind of throws me off, to be honest. Does it have to come with the big species-less cock attached to it?
This suit you can only buy as you see it on the picture. But i personally really like it

I actually have most of that suit, in black (only missing the pants)

Those photo's area accurate to reality. The suits are made out of silicone, which has a lot of stretch, so they'll fit your form.
The chestpiece is fucking heavy, and tricky to put on, but once it's on, it's like a second skin. Very interesting to wear ;-)

The mask feels amazing, but they didn't add any breathing tubes for the nose, so you're gonna need to rely on your mouth. The mouth opening is large / flexible enough to suck some dick, though ;-)

The gloves are a pain to put on on your own, when combining it with the chestpiece, as they need to cover 3/4th of the chestpiece's arms, and you don't have the fine dexterity you used to have in your fingers, to pull them all the way up. So far, I only managed to do that with help.
(In the photo, you can see the glove's seem around my biceps)

1712146444426.png

Last edited:
Back