Most rediculous things to say if caught

KnotCrazy

Zooville Philanthropist
Background, game listed below:

Working on a story last night I realized my antics left me in our den ass to ass with our husky mix. Since cell phones were not wide spread I was only a quick change of plans from coming face to face with my family.

My boy finished leaving me less then 20 min to clean myself up and the new love stains on the carpet.

It got me thinking what would you say if caught in the act? If he had just started maybe make up a story, but to be ass to ass? "I have no idea how almost 8 inches of thick doggy cock found its way into me, and by the way, our beloved family pet has been cumming in me the whole time you have been yelling..."

So I thought why not come up with ridiculous things to say if caught.

GAME:

Give a quick synopsis of a time you almost got caught and what ridiculous thing you would say if found!

Last edited:
Synopsis:
After teasing my husky mix over a week, and underestimating his need to mate his bitch and my urge to be knotted I ended up ass to ass in our den vice normal sex spot, the basement.

Answer after being caught:
"So, we were playing space adventure and the rocket landing on Uranus didn't go quite as planned..."

Back