Most awkward zoo moments?

I grew up in a rural area and used to spend my summers helping my great uncle on his small farm. This is where I developed my love of horses.

I'd already been playing with them on the sly for many years when it happened that my uncle was to be away for a weekend. I went to his farm at dawn to tend the animals but, thinking I had ample time, I went into the barn and started talking with and petting his stallion Devin. By the time I had worked my way down his flank to his rump, he'd already started to drop and lifted his tail. I squatted a bit and proceeded to proform passionate oral love to his donut. After 15 minutes, I pulled my face back and was about to straighten up when he took a step back and pushed his rump back in my face. Obviously, he wanted more, so I continued for another 10 minutes.

Finally I stopped, stood, patted him and told him what a good horse he was. When I started to open the barn door, I found my uncle standing there almost nose to nose with me. There was no way he couldn't smell Devin on me and on my breath. But all he did was ask why I was late letting the horses into the corral. I never knew what he was actually thinking.

Fence-hopping. Walked out of the stable, and a guy was there just completely wide-eyed and with a dropped jaw like out of a cartoon.

I just shot a smile and walked away hoping he wasn't strapped (All went well: no charges and no buckshot!)

Fence-hopping. Walked out of the stable, and a guy was there just completely wide-eyed and with a dropped jaw like out of a cartoon.

I just shot a smile and walked away hoping he wasn't strapped (All went well: no charges and no buckshot!)

Haha that's cute ^^

Back