Monday morning stuffs

Zoolover789

Tourist
Soooo, I've never met someone like minded like I've met now in this site. So at times I tend to overshare some of my stories to a person.
I guess girls on here maybe think that some men are just on here to live out a fantasy of watching a woman and a dog having sex. The reason why I say this is, the moment I say I'm a guy they close up and get cold about talking about stuff. I don't blame them at all its just sad that it happens.

This page is awesome and I'm happy I've found it. Feel at home here with my Zoovians. I always felt like I was weird and I was doing something really wrong, but it's so good and my doggo wants more and more so I guess it's perfectly normal ??

Have an awesome Monday boys and girls

Thanks and welcome to our crazy world. Hope you can make some new friends and have fun along the way. You have an awesome Monday too.

The best advice I can give to you is if you and your furry partner are both willing and able, it feels good for the both of you, and neither of you are hurting or harming each other, then what’s so wrong about? It’s only wrong because society thinks it’s wrong. Don’t worry about what the majority thinks. Focus on what you have and enjoy it! Because believe me, you had something good going! Enjoy your Monday(now Tuesday)!

Soooo, I've never met someone like minded like I've met now in this site. So at times I tend to overshare some of my stories to a person.
I guess girls on here maybe think that some men are just on here to live out a fantasy of watching a woman and a dog having sex. The reason why I say this is, the moment I say I'm a guy they close up and get cold about talking about stuff. I don't blame them at all its just sad that it happens.

This page is awesome and I'm happy I've found it. Feel at home here with my Zoovians. I always felt like I was weird and I was doing something really wrong, but it's so good and my doggo wants more and more so I guess it's perfectly normal ??

Have an awesome Monday boys and girls
Well, that depends - most guys here ARE trying to live it out, including me. But leave that choice up to her - if she doesn't want to do anything anymore, I'd hate to say this, but just move on.

Back