Men out there, what’s better, mares or dogs?

I can only speak for mares

Some are pretty tight, most large ones are still decent, definitely warm..when they "wink" when you're inside them, it's magical feeling...the mare in was with did that sometimes.

I assume dogs would be similar to humans, but maybe warmer?

I can only speak for mares

Some are pretty tight, most large ones are still decent, definitely warm..when they "wink" when you're inside them, it's magical feeling...the mare in was with did that sometimes.

I assume dogs would be similar to humans, but maybe warmer?
Well described! Def sounds heavenly

Been with both over the years and mares are by far my favorite. IMO, mares just feel so much nicer than bitches. Their pussy is softer, wetter, and just the perfect level of snugness. Plus their muscle control back there can be pretty damn exquisite, and they smell/taste heavenly. A horny bitch can be loads of fun, but nothing beats bouncing a mare in my book.

I've never been with a mare, but from my experience with a bitch, I'm gonna go ahead and jump the gun and say it's hands down better lol. It's warm, tight with just the right amount of sloppy (depending on the breed - mine was a Dane), the grip is mind-blowing and from a practical perspective, also seems more...convenient lol 🤗🐶

Last edited:
I've never been with a mare, but from my with a bitch, I'm gonna go ahead and jump the gun and say it's hands down better lol. It's warm, tight with just the right amount of sloppy (depending on the breed - mine was a Dane), the grip is mind-blowing and from a practical perspective, also seems more...convenient lol 🤗🐶
My previous k9 partner was a dane and I loved her but as far as sex goes. Mares take the cake. Nothing in my experience compares to a willing mare in heat.

Back