Memorable quotes from movies, TV shows, etc.

What are some of the quotes from media you remember?, One of mine is from the first season of TDI, (Harold):"I loved, I lost, and I saw boobies, what more can a man ask for?" when I was younger I totally thought that fan made gif was actually real.
It's honestly sad what became of the series, it used to be so good, so funny....and now....it's barely recognizable.

Last edited:
"A man can be an artist at anything..............food or whatever. It depends on how good he is at it.
Creasy's art is death.......................he's about to paint his masterpiece...........I don't have anything else to say."

Creasey's friend Rayburn explaining to Maranzano what was about to happen to the kidnappers.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. (Roy Batty - Blade Runner 1982)

I came here to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I’m all out of bubblegum. - Rowdy Roddy Piper in They Live

You know what you are, Stern? You’re the Antichrist. YOU ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING ANTICHRIST!! - Paul Giamatti as Pigvomit in his first major role in Howard Stern’s Private Parts

"Are you sure this is decaff?"

"Oh yeah. Real coffee would take this behind the shed and beat it til it was tea."

Back