Meeting people

Online in places like this has worked for me mostly. On occasion, even meet up with someone, but have yet to be with anyone and enjoy the experience with her.

In person is harder, but have flirted in such ways that the topic has come out. My usual joke might something relating to farm animals. "You're so crazy, better hide all the farm animals," or something based on a comment they might say. Usually goes over as a joke and is quickly forgotten, but I think plants the hint that the topic, even jokingly, is okay. I may bring it up later again, and unless they say in a convincing way that it's a topic they don't like, or just never "bites" with a comment themselves, it either remains a joke, or is dropped. But if not, in "sexual confessions" they may admit to the curiosity knowing the topics has been already teased. That's how one girl I was seeing for a short time finally said "I can't believe I'm going to tell you this, but..." and that opened the door to us talking about it sharing thoughts and desires. At one point, at least with her, we talked about pursuing her first time together. But I don't think that's the sort of thing that could be brought up at the work Christmas party and maybe left for someone you already have some sort of connection with, not "hey, can I buy you a drink? You like farm animals?" lol

I have wondered since seeing the movie Strays, and the one dog trying to reach for keys with his penis, whether this might be a good way to bring up the topic with someone and see what their reaction is. How hard would they laugh seeing it in something that is mainstream. I know I laughed a lot harder in the theater than I probably should have. Haven't been able to test the theory yet.

I've been wondering the same thing!!! Not exactly something you can casually bring up in conversation..

Although I recently started talking to a guy who is heavily into it and he has a beautiful Dobie...
Definitely not something that comes up casually. Lady friend and I took some E and it ended up coming out

People have trust issues and make excuses to live in fear instead of finding out how a meet and greet can go. Life is too short to live in fear.

Persist. If they resist then make a game out of it. If someone is a coward then call them out on it. Just try to ask while doing it.

Works better in messages/instant chat. Threads tend to have interjections. That's why people lurk.

Meeting the wrong person can ruin your life. Best way is to get to know them for a long time and even then it can be dangerous. This is not on the legal side of things. Remember that.

Also anyone who tries to push you into meeting them before you are ready run from. If they can't respect your feelings and decisions they don't have your best interest in mind. They have what they want in mind.

I dont think there is an easy way or a best way, it's a very touchy subject that can have massive ramifications. Probably though someone you trust but even then still not the safest.

First thing's first. If you have a counter argument then try going "I think you're wrong because..."
If you can only go "I'm in the right and and want you to be wrong" then that is not a good counter argument.

I will now addess the concerns one at a time.
wrong person
If you have ever been in a situation where you thought "It's wrong to be me" then you know what I'm talking about. I understand it's not your intent but that's the problem here.

People do self harm and die because of "It's wrong to be me." As someone that is the danger when I say danger it means "the big shit". Not just petty hurt feelings.
Danger.
ruin your life.
No one else will do that to you. You can only do it to yourself. How you react and respond is up to you. And you alone.
Best way is to get to know them for a long time
The best way is to knock off the excuses for lack of communication and talk sooner instead of later to make good things happen. I'd want to start online too though. Second Life can be good for it. I have even trained someone with barking to teach them better focus skills and they would say it made them a better person. That took a week or two with consistent interactions.

Good things requires consistency. It will ALWAYS be a risk. You want to pretend it's a safe sheltered life? That would be delusional.
This is not on the legal side of things.
There are a lot of factors at play here.

You might be surprised what you can get away with if you don't hide anything. Only people that do not live in the fear of judgement will pull it off.

Run away even once and that only proves guilt and lack of accountability. "Ignorance does not excuse the crime."

It's all in the contradictions. This is the only way you will be able to turn the tables. Otherwise keep your mouth shut and don't say you fucked a dog.

This brings up an interesting point as well. What's stopping a user reporting the site to the cops?
and even then it can be dangerous.
Biggest danger of all is this. Being stupid enough to think you are safe.

BE the danger. Or you're just a VICTIM.
Also anyone who tries to push you into meeting them before you are ready run from
Oh boo hoo, somoene tries to convince you and you turn into a spineless coward. Do you want a handkerchief because you cry due to how sad and pathethic you are? Alright, enough mocking degrading.

Running away would make you PREY! Some hunters will teach you courage when they track you down. Others may seek to destroy you. It depends on who you ask. Monsters come in different breeds.
If they can't respect your feelings and decision
I have zero respect for someone that acts entitled to respect.

I'd respect you more if you had said "I want my feelings and choices taken note of." This shit is indeed very important.

Do you see the difference? Cut out the entitlement and give people a REASON to respect you.
They have what they want in mind.
No one acts without self interest. You are no exception.

You can be used or you can be useless. The key question here is this. Who would discard you?

How can you trust someone will be there for you? That's the question isn't it.

Probably just meeting online on here and being genuine. Be honest and actually care to learn about that other person. I would never meet 99% of the people I’ve talked to on here. Even the people I have 15+pages of conversation with because most of it is just horny talk. I’m sure there are plenty of men and women out there that would meet up with you after a few weeks of sexual word vomiting to each other but if you want any kind of real connection or a better chance of meeting a sane person, just try and have meaningful conversations and get to know each other.

Personally I don’t know there is. I did meet a woman many years ago on a long gone yahoo chat. It was fun but different time and she was close. I am now a senior citizen with a girl friend I love. Unfortunately three years ago my gal had a heart condition that fortunately is controlled by medication unfortunately her medication destroys her libido. It’s caused us more thn one heated disscussion.

Probably just meeting online on here and being genuine. Be honest and actually care to learn about that other person. I would never meet 99% of the people I’ve talked to on here. Even the people I have 15+pages of conversation with because most of it is just horny talk. I’m sure there are plenty of men and women out there that would meet up with you after a few weeks of sexual word vomiting to each other but if you want any kind of real connection or a better chance of meeting a sane person, just try and have meaningful conversations and get to know each other.
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Especially the bit in red.
There are no shortcuts to an actual relationship.

What is the easiest and best way to really meet people to talk to about all of this stuff.
I'm finding you just go slow and casually chat. Takes time and patience. Trust build. I have a crazy schedule these days so I haven't been on as much. Hopefully I haven't lost some connections. But yeah. Takes time patience. It's a special relationship to build. Its not like regular fetish where you link on a hookup app and get to it. That's my take at least:)

Back