Meeting other zoos

Well, I live on a family farm that has a beastly history to it 😂

So, besides the whole family knowing, there are some family friends + two college exs that know.

College exs just kept sticking around after the toys got more and more knot like until I asked them when they were fucking a knot toy 👍 got the answer I expected...

No i never met someone i guess the majority havent only read one story of both females who met each other after having contact & trusting each other more and more from forum.

Only one I’ve seen in the wild was my girlfriend at the time when I walked in on her husky with his nose buried in her ass licking his heart away with her on her hands and knees ready to be mounted

I’d been gone nearly an hour on an overnight trip but forgot my phone and came back. Best. Shock. Ever.
Short of coincidences or carelessness I doubt you’ll ever meet any without forward prompts

the one i met was from michigan and we met here but he said he was coming through so i said drop in and he did...pretty funny story with it...and the other one was a traveling guy...pulled a trailor around the country and trained service dogs for handicapped people...good guys but i lost touch... sigh...
Aww sounds great. From northern Illinois and you’re only a few hours from me. I’d love to talk and get to know you

Yes! someone I knew and worked with for years, for both of us to only recently realize the other is also zoo, at same time! we have become much better and closer friends since. Also found out they are involved with a popular zoo podcast which is neat.
I have actually met many zoos offline. we just kinda get a feeling about each other everytime really.

I've met a few over the years, if anyone remembers the old BF i met a guy from my area who had 20k posts. We didn't really hit it off. He was going through a messy divorce, and still lived with his ex wife and mom. But I got to hold a flashlight while he worked on his truck in the parking lot... He moved out west last year.

I know other zoo boys with dogs not to far from here... But I don't trust them enough to go over or reach out. One is an ex of a friend who has been known to attempt to blackmail him , so that's a no.

Another one I met online , we had some things in common, he knew my ex bf , I asked about him , everything seemed pretty chill. I went to meet him one night , immediately I could tell he was on meth. Against my better judgement we became friends and had fun off and on for a few months. But his drug addiction took it's course and he became basically insane. He eventually told two of his meth buddies about our activities, who in turn ended up telling my ex , who confronted me about it. I just played it off like , " yea right, we've been fxcking dogs together" I said " the guy is on meth everyday he doesn't know reality from fiction".

Yea I played it off, but on the inside I was screaming 😱. I eventually confronted this guy about telling his friends about our activities. But he became verbally aggressive, started getting violent so I left. Blocked his number and Never went back. He's still around the area years later and he's still on meth. I wanted to get even with him , but I ended up moving away. Last I heard he was homeless and insane.

I eventually told my ex it was true and that I didn't feel bad about it. I'm glad I did it just not happy it was with a crazy meth head.

I met once. She was a girlfiend of my colleague and she was interested about watching zoo movies with dog and women. Good times when we joined together to parties I showed her some of my artworks lmao 😄

I've chatted with several and ended up meeting one guy on Scruff. That app doesn't have hashtag restrictions, so you can search for #knotty, for example.

I've chatted with several and ended up meeting one guy on Scruff. That app doesn't have hashtag restrictions, so you can search for #knotty, for example.
But with everything, always remain vigilant and safe! A healthy degree of skepticism is vital. Careful if searching or chatting with #knotty guys, whilst your profile links to your personal Facebook or Instagram accounts! 🙏

Met with one person through Twitter but they changed their mind last minute and never even got out of their car, I can't blame them meet ups can be scary

No, sadly. Mainly because this community is SO condemned by people, everyone is afraid to be themselves and be open about it. People have lost their jobs, friendships, family, reputation, everything, for just saying they're a zoo. I can't wait for they day where it finally becomes socially accepted.

Back