Married but husband has no idea?

dubious12

Tourist
I have been afraid to post for so long but I want to connect with others like me.

I am married and I am in love with my dog. I’ve been in love with the dog longer but obviously no one knows this. I am female and my dog is also female. She’s been licking me for years, practically begs me to and knows when my husband is not home (or even sometimes when he is!) she can get action. She also knows that if I get in to bed alone she’ll come up to me and put her paw on me. This means she wants to use my hand, if you catch my drift. By then her pussy is already pulsing and once my hand reaches there she’s already grinding me. She usually rests her head on my boobs and it’s so hot/cute to me.

I’m assuming this is not a common relationship but the amazing thing is I can be completely discrete. I love my husband so much but I have doubts he would accept this life style, and I’m scared of repercussions. However, to me the relationship I have with my dog is completely consensual, and she couldn’t have more obvious cues she enjoys it also.

Hope this is ok to post I just wanted to connect with others in similar situations.

Been in that situation before. Iv never been married but iv certainly had to hide my affection for my dogs from women iv dated.
It would be great to be open about it but you just never know what's gonna happen so iv never done it. With my luck it wouldn't end well at all.
Drop a hint or make a joke about it if you feel comfortable with it to gage his reaction but don't say anything you can't get out of would be my advice.
Iv been a zoo for....hell probably 20 years and thus far not a single person knows outside of people on the internet.

I have been afraid to post for so long but I want to connect with others like me.

I am married and I am in love with my dog. I’ve been in love with the dog longer but obviously no one knows this. I am female and my dog is also female. She’s been licking me for years, practically begs me to and knows when my husband is not home (or even sometimes when he is!) she can get action. She also knows that if I get in to bed alone she’ll come up to me and put her paw on me. This means she wants to use my hand, if you catch my drift. By then her pussy is already pulsing and once my hand reaches there she’s already grinding me. She usually rests her head on my boobs and it’s so hot/cute to me.

I’m assuming this is not a common relationship but the amazing thing is I can be completely discrete. I love my husband so much but I have doubts he would accept this life style, and I’m scared of repercussions. However, to me the relationship I have with my dog is completely consensual, and she couldn’t have more obvious cues she enjoys it also.

Hope this is ok to post I just wanted to connect with others in similar situations.
uh huh....theres a whole other thread just started on the topic. Funny that you singled yourself out this way. Good luck.

it is okay to post, just not in the "zoo-exclusive" section... unless your husband is also a dog or other non-human animal of course.

One of my girls had to get spayed at older age for vital health reasons, but she still loves to get a good hand job! it isn't as fun as the full on thing but leaves her satisfied and that's what matters, is fair play!

it is a wonderful bond to share

That's beautiful

I am on the other side of the fence.. wife has some idea, but opening up how deep this is rooted isn't something I am willing to risk.

It's a shame but this is cheating. She's another partner. I think you should work towards telling him.

Back