Male to male dog

JWCW21519

Tourist
Wondering what people do for foreplay or preparation with a male dog leading up to anal? My boy likes being teased and a finger or two in his ass but I just wonder if people do any "prep" before intercourse.

Wondering what people do for foreplay or preparation with a male dog leading up to anal? My boy likes being teased and a finger or two in his ass but I just wonder if people do any "prep" before intercourse.
How does he tell you he likes to have a finger in his ass?
How does he ask you for anal. Assuming this means your penis in his ass?
I have not found information on this anywhere else yet.

My dogs tolerate rubbing, and maybe even like it. Yes, they lift their tail and stop moving, for example. One of my dogs absolutely loves having his bum scratched combined with very soft butt fondling. He practically acts like a bitch in heat; any people would think that he is a "gay dog" if they see him rubbing his back on me and lifting his tail, but I know it is only for scratches. Nevertheless, if they feel any further pressure on their butts their body language says "stop inmediately!".

they "flag" in the same way a female dog would while getting fingered. i am yet to see a boy actually ask for anal sex tho
I have had male dogs back their ass up to me like a female would. I have a fixed pit that has done it a few times and it's very fun and erotic. He had even offered it to me. I don't do him or my other dogs much but they can very much do enjoy it.
Had another male dog back it into me while I fingered him standing or fucked him. He really loved cumming while I fucked him. Swear male dogs can have much better sex (anal) with a dude than a female

Back