Male stopped gettin”excited”Help

CamNRach

Lurker
So our male GSD has stopped getting excited. It became quite simple to get him ready. A little rub behind the knot, I’d bend over and he’d do his thing. Out of nowhere he shows no interest. Not even spending 20-30 minutes playing and touching. Nothing.... is this normal? A small detail that also changed.... while getting him a little hard, he becomes EXTREMELY playful. Running back and forth. Where his mission was to just mount and go. Now it becomes extreme playfulness.

How old is he? How often did he have sex? If he hurt himself during the most recent sessions maybe he associated getting sexually excited with discomfort and that made him less eager. Or he might simply be sick and not in the mood. Is he eating and drinking normally?

While trying to translate dog age into human age is in general a lost cause (it doesn't really work), it can still be somewhat helpful to give humans a rough idea. 8 months sounds young, maybe like about 12 years in humans? Early adolescence. It is normal for dogs to hump stuff at that age, but they are not mentally and emotionally mature at that age. Sexual behaviour then is not adult sexuality. They are still developing. And that is what you may be experiencing now—him developing a better idea of his sexuality and emotions, what he wants and what he doesn't want. Maybe he doesn't want sex with you anymore. Maybe he just doesn't want it now. Maybe he wants something richer than just a mission of "mount and go".

Note: I do not have personal experience with dogs who are that young and none with male GSDs, so my post is based on theoretical knowledge only.

I started relatively early with my boy too (14 months I think), how old is yours now?

He’s a GSD and I really need to put in a lot of energy if I want him to mount me, as a bitch would do really. Once he knows we’re about to have sex, he becomes very playful and we begin some kind of foreplay session for at least ten minutes, where we chase each other around, french kiss, I lick his lips and dry mount him (all males I had sex with absolutely love that). At some point, he’ll start wanting to mount me and we’ll go to town ☺️

It’s likely your boy wants a richer sexual experience, as Tailo said. Just watch mating vids and try to replicate what the bitches do, it should get him all excited again!

So our male GSD has stopped getting excited. It became quite simple to get him ready. A little rub behind the knot, I’d bend over and he’d do his thing. Out of nowhere he shows no interest. Not even spending 20-30 minutes playing and touching. Nothing.... is this normal? A small detail that also changed.... while getting him a little hard, he becomes EXTREMELY playful. Running back and forth. Where his mission was to just mount and go. Now it becomes extreme playfulness.
Keep trying,If possible,filming,take a pictures,you are Very,Very ,masturbing for him,cum for him

Back