Male dog to male, need help

dog187

Lurker
hi
i need advice for first time anal sex with my dog
he has big cock and i have virgin ass
i have no experiences with male or dogs but i can take some onches of dildilo so i have few questions

is it somehow possilble, that first time, he only thrust few inches of dick inside and fuck me only with that? dpnt want to get raped if something get wrong

in which position is easier?? doggy style? missionary?? can i ride him on top?

when dogs start lubricate? what about other lubricants? durex?

hiw much time for first time? 1 hour or more?

thanks

A dog is flaccid when he penetrates & grows went once he's inside. It's not just the knot that gets bigger but also the shaft gets longer & thicker. They're very good at getting into tight holes. I do recommend getting an anal starter kit to get used to bigger things in your butt. An unprepared, untrained rectum could tear if he knots you. But you can also use your hand to keep the knot from going inside.
You will find that he shoots so much precum you won't need lube. Plus the penis doesn't have skin, just a mucus membrane, so it comes out of the sheath moist. Dog sex is very wet.

He's also going to shove his entire dick up your ass all at once as soon as he finds your hole. If you're both inexperienced it'll probably come back out in a hurry tho.

Doggy style will be easiest for him but missionary gives you better control. Dogs usually don't like to be ridden.

thanks
have more questions

so it easier to control in missionary??
can i control how much will go inside??

how long i needto wait for cum allergic reaction?? can we fuck in same session??

thanks

thanks
have more questions

so it easier to control in missionary??
can i control how much will go inside??

how long i needto wait for cum allergic reaction?? can we fuck in same session??

thanks
I haven't done missionary w/ a dog myself yet but that's what I've heard yes.
If you put your hand down at your ass palm out w/ his dick going between your fingers you can keep him from knotting you.
An allergic reaction will start within 10-15 minutes. Check out the post in this section about allergies
Most dogs will give it a few tries until they either get a good knot or give up and then they're done for at least a few hours. Individuals vary tho

i'd try for allergies by having him cum on my hand and see if there's any reaction.. not letting him fully cum inside me. anaphylactic shock is no fun apparently.

if you're afraid of taking the knot on first time, just use your hand to keep it out. sex this way is generally less pleasurable for the boy so make sure to at least squeeze him a bit behind the knot when you're tied. or suck him a bit after if you don't mind going ass to mouth

Back