Making my dream being mated come true. M from the Netherlands

Because I have dreamed of being mated by a dog for years and years and years...

And not just being mated, no, the dream is much more layered and detailed. That dream is to be with the male dog, to be completely devoted to him. To be connected with him. To play with him, to walk with him, to satisfy him manually and orally, to cuddle with him, perhaps sleep with him and - at the end of the line - also be available to receive him inside me.

For years I have been afraid to realize this dream, as often fantasy is better than reality. But a few contacts have rekindled the fire. That's why I'm restarting my search.

I am a bisexual man in my early forties, living in the Netherlands (Europe). I'm educated, have a steady job and in a stable relationship with my Mistress Wife. I also have a permanent Dominant male Master of the same age, and we two form a couple on this site. He will guide me on this path. I also have a few friends online (most of them have been around for decades and I've met physically) who support me taking these steps.

As you might have guessed, I'm submissive and enjoy a few different kinks as well. I started to experiment with chastity years ago and wear a chastity device almost full time currently. Because of the chastity I experience a gigantic shift in my behaviour. I experience that the locked up feeling and the delayed orgasms magnify my need to submit sexually tenfold. While in chastity, I thoroughly enjoy giving oral sex to both men and women and receiving anal sex with great pleasure. Sometimes with intense anal orgasms, which last minutes.

The next step is the dream to realize the above with a beautiful male dog. We know how hard ik will be to find a suitable contact, but very motivated to make this work and invest time and effort. We aim for the stars. And of course, we'll be happy to share experiences and content on this site when we'll be able to live out our dream!

Thanks for your attention and we hope we'll help each other realize our dreams!
Conrad & friend

Back