M from the equator (old BeastForum member)

mntrtwke

Zooville Settler
Hello everyone.

I used to be a member of Beastforum. I was sad when the site got taken down.

I've been interested in zoophilia and bestiality since the 1990s, even before the internet.

My first encounter with the idea and possibility of inter-species relationship was from a book chapter of women's sexual fantasies owned by a schoolmate's father. (I can't recall the title of the book and have been looking for a copy online ever since. It wasn't one of Nancy Friday's books.)

I've had some experience growing up with canines but nothing that ever got consummated.

I love reading about people's personal zoo experiences and fictionalized experiences, and watching mainstream, personal and professional videos.

Hoping to make friends and chat with like-minded folks.

bb-1(1).jpg

Hello everyone.

I've been interested in zoophilia and bestiality since the 1990s, even before the internet.

My first encounter with the idea and possibility of inter-species relationship was from a book chapter of women's sexual fantasies owned by a schoolmate's father. (I can't recall the title of the book and have been looking for a copy online ever since. It wasn't one of Nancy Friday's books.)

I've had some experience growing up with canines but nothing that ever got consummated.

I love reading about people's personal zoo experiences and fictionalized experiences, and watching mainstream, personal and professional videos.

View attachment 413955
Welcome!!! 😈

Hello everyone.

View attachment 413955
Hey, welcome!

Back