M/20/AZ/USA Finally brave enough to post

CrouchingCC

Tourist
Heya! Today I decided after listening to a ZTT podcast that I wanted to create a bond with the community here. I have a zoo friend irl, but I don't really have any virtual people to talk to around here. I have a few different places I'd like to meet people virtually (Here, Telegram, and VRC mainly) and I figure this is as good a place as any to start and give an honest go into the community ^^

I have a few hobbies, games and MTG being the main 2, but I always love talking to people, virtually or otherwise. Feel free to reach out or comment about anything ^^

Heya! Today I decided after listening to a ZTT podcast that I wanted to create a bond with the community here. I have a zoo friend irl, but I don't really have any virtual people to talk to around here. I have a few different places I'd like to meet people virtually (Here, Telegram, and VRC mainly) and I figure this is as good a place as any to start and give an honest go into the community ^^

I have a few hobbies, games and MTG being the main 2, but I always love talking to people, virtually or otherwise. Feel free to reach out or comment about anything ^^
Welcome :) I'm working on getting to know people on here as well! Feel free to dm me if you'd like!

Back