Love to buy a dog...

Any suggestions
Do not rush with your decision. There are many nice breeds available. Do your research, look at characteristics of various breeds, look at level of experiences required to train different breeds, how much exercise they need, look at your lifestyle. Dog has to fit into your lifestyle, it is important, because if it does not, dog will suffer. Many people do not realize that the owner is whole world for every dog. We have friends, we can go out when we want, but with dogs, it is different, dog's owner is his god. Of course, some breeds are more independent than others and this is different story. I have seen many cases when people selected wrong breeds only because they like that breed without actually knowing what were dog's needs for healthy growth and development. I am sure many members here can post their experiences with different breeds to give you better inside into it.

Do not rush with your decision. There are many nice breeds available. Do your research, look at characteristics of various breeds, look at level of experiences required to train different breeds, how much exercise they need, look at your lifestyle. Dog has to fit into your lifestyle, it is important, because if it does not, dog will suffer. Many people do not realize that the owner is whole world for every dog. We have friends, we can go out when we want, but with dogs, it is different, dog's owner is his god. Of course, some breeds are more independent than others and this is different story. I have seen many cases when people selected wrong breeds only because they like that breed without actually knowing what were dog's needs for healthy growth and development. I am sure many members here can post their experiences with different breeds to give you better inside into it.
Thank you so much for info

Back