Love the sounds of wet mare pussy

Flinton

Tourist
Sounds in zoo are the best but when I see a man breeding a hot, wet, pulsing equine pussy I just get too hard to function. Seeing the hungry, hot pussy dripping for hot raw dick . Hearing the sloppy fucking and the man moaning in pleasure.... Just makes me precum for days.

Who else can't get enough? Feel free so share your favorite wet equine fucking vids . Not my vid but makes me so fucking horny.
View attachment 36545-ac3e2214a5fdf35f84bddbe54e2168bc.mov

I know what you mean.
I am much more turned on by the sounds of sex than the sight. What absolutely kills my mood is loud moaning, this kinda fake over the top moaning... So a lot of dog videos are not really good to masturbate to.

Sounds in zoo are the best but when I see a man breeding a hot, wet, pulsing equine pussy I just get too hard to function. Seeing the hungry, hot pussy dripping for hot raw dick . Hearing the sloppy fucking and the man moaning in pleasure.... Just makes me precum for days.

Who else can't get enough? Feel free so share your favorite wet equine fucking vids . Not my vid but makes me so fucking horny.
View attachment 537048This is what always gets me, especially when she winks

Back