Looking to play with equines

deepbeast

Tourist
I've always been very curious about mares and stallions. I spent a year on a ranch when I was very young and have been wanting to experiment with both male and female horses. Just touching to start, maybe having intercourse at some point if it gets to that. The well being of the animal is always my first concern, but how could I find/achieve a way to make this fantasy a reality? I'd like to have a barn with my own horses some day, but that is a long way off financially.

My biggest dream is being able to touch and stroke a horse's massive cock. It would be nice to be able to be able to do more than that eventually, but we all know full well how easy it can be to get hurt.

The financial realities of it are unfortunately a pretty big obstacle unfortunately. Maybe see if anybody is willing to lend a hand in the Personals section?

My biggest dream is being able to touch and stroke a horse's massive cock. It would be nice to be able to be able to do more than that eventually, but we all know full well how easy it can be to get hurt.

The financial realities of it are unfortunately a pretty big obstacle unfortunately. Maybe see if anybody is willing to lend a hand in the Personals section?
When that happens let me know 😊 I'm trying to find someone whose willing to let me try or join me in having fun with a horse.

Back