Looking to becoming an owner

I have read all the threads, and I'm having a hard time finding the answers that I'm looking for. My questions are more about obedience and behavior rather than the actual act of sex! I'm open to PM'ing or texting, if someone wants to be my mentor. I've tried looking around me to meet up with others but have had no luck. If I missed something that answers my questions, feel free to shoot me the link or tell me to fuck off... Thank you in advance.

I'm a female. While I have been licked by a male dog before, I used peanut butter and I was young. I currently own a female dog, and while she seemed slightly interested in licking me once when I was masturbating, we don't have that type of relationship. She and I very much understand each other and she is extremely well-behaved. We go on walks, she lays with me, but we respect each other. I have raised her from a young pup, but before I was fully interested in zoo. She is my first indoor animal in my whole life as I was taught growing up that animals are gross and stay outside. She is spayed.

I'd really like to get a male puppy who will bond with me then maybe become interested. I definitely want him to feel loved and build a relationship with him like I have my current pup, and use the playing and stuff to see if he is interested... I want him to want me, not groom him or force him so if he is not interested, oh well.

----- My main concern is that a male (un-neutered or neutered) dog would mark inside my house? Is there any way to prevent this w/o neutering or does it just depend on the dog? I am a really clean person and it would be impossible for me to have a dog who pissed everywhere.
-- I am also worried about how to keep him from trying to mount me in public or around people, if he does end up being inclined to do so? I would literally lose my whole life if anyone found out, so I'm very very concerned about that.
-- Last but not least, I am also worried about how this will affect my female pup. Is this something I should be concerned about? If I got a male dog, I feel that adding sex to it would be a different relationship than hers and mine, but not any less loving towards her. I'm just worried about hurting her feelings, her being jealous and acting out, or her not wanting anything to do with me.

----- My main concern is that a male (un-neutered or neutered) dog would mark inside my house? Is there any way to prevent this w/o neutering or does it just depend on the dog? I am a really clean person and it would be impossible for me to have a dog who pissed everywhere.
The most passionate canine lover that I have ever had was a male Chow. He was also the most fastidious dog and the most well behaved.

-- I am also worried about how to keep him from trying to mount me in public or around people, if he does end up being inclined to do so? I would literally lose my whole life if anyone found out, so I'm very very concerned about that.
That's one of the main reasons that you don't start the sex until you have the rest of the relationship down pat. All of my critters know that sex isn't even being considered unless there is a clear signal (like me being naked) and a progression from affection to arousal. The worst offender is my current stallion because he knows how to "talk me into it" but he won't even show an erection until I start undressing.

-- Last but not least, I am also worried about how this will affect my female pup. Is this something I should be concerned about? If I got a male dog, I feel that adding sex to it would be a different relationship than hers and mine, but not any less loving towards her. I'm just worried about hurting her feelings, her being jealous and acting out, or her not wanting anything to do with me.
She's going to be jealous because he will be stealing time from her. Getting mad and pouting is very rare for dogs. You'll have to deal with that whether sex is involved or not.

I would say 1 he will likely not mark in your house no more likely than any other dog he will be mature by the time you start getting serious with him so really basic training should work.
2 I would have a signal a towel or other special object that you make sure he gets and maybe a certain word to go with it if you are really paranoid most dogs are not that difficult.
3 as for this, I doubt anything will change if it does it's probably more about the attention than anything but dogs don't really think like that usually.

My family had a large boxer. I was brazen and introduced him to sex. The most he would do that was a little out of place, regarding sexual desire, was put his flank or hind end near your knee while you sat. He was actually trying to put his cock on your knee, but he didn't hump. I saw him looking at someone in their underwear kinda the same as he looked at me as I undressed, but he didn't do anything, just look very curiously. He was well trained though.

He went through a phase between 1 to 2 years of age where he tore up things in the house. Not furniture, but labels on clothing, shoes, and other small belongings. He rarely made on the floor. If he did it was an accident and not marking.

Start off being sexual with him in just 1 or 2 rooms of your house. For example your bedroom and your bathroom. If they mount you in your bathroom, there may be a little less room for them to try and turn the tie, so he may be more likely to rest on your back, or just pull forward slightly, which will keep him lodged in you usually.

You can use the same old blanket or towel. The same old sweater or type of pants to protect your legs (with the butt and crotch cut out). These things will symbol mating time. This was basically mentioned by other peeps that replied too.

When it comes time to introduce him to your body sexually, don't use strong soap or scents. Even better if you can let a musky natural body scent build up down there. He'll likely sniff and be even more curious and start licking saltiness, then eventually your extra wetness.

Spend lots of time on all fours, or laying beside him. Let him get used to seeing you down at his height, or lower.

You may have to introduce him to having his sheath stroked (while he stands, not lying down) for him to get the first notion about sex being...... sex, and that you are related to that.

Last edited:
The only thing I see that may not have been covered(didn't read all posts) is the peeing issue.

I have and have owned many intact male k9s.
My males only mark where my females pee or where my puppies pee.

I have boxer's, they are very intelligent, my 12 week old puppie is basicaly house trained already.

You can help any animal learn almost anything, givin the proper environment to grow and learn.

Not feeling they will be scolded or physically disciplined for bad behavior(to an extent) I have never had to physically discipline any members of my current pack.

They are very sensitive and my mean voice is all I need with this group.

My last pack was different, my alpha male was... A dick! Until he forced me to show him I am the alpha.(he was 3yrs old)

After that physical altercation he got the point: I am boss.( I had to pin a 100lb dog and hold his head so he wouldn't bite me, 5 min later he gave up and calmed down)

Agin, I would never hurt an animal unless it was unavoidable. In this case I had no choice, you never want an aggressive animal to think they are the boss.

Anyway, you shouldn't have a problem.
You seam to have a decent head on you, I have no doubt that... Rob Snyder voice: YOU CAN DO IT!

My family had a large boxer. I was brazen and introduced him to sex. The most he would do that was a little out of place, regarding sexual desire, was put his flank or hind end near your knee while you sat. He was actually trying to put his cock on your knee, but he didn't hump. I saw him looking at someone in their underwear kinda the same as he looked at me as I undressed, but he didn't do anything, just look very curiously. He was well trained though.

He went through a phase between 1 to 2 years of age where he tore up things in the house. Not furniture, but labels on clothing, shoes, and other small belongings. He rarely made on the floor. If he did it was an accident and not marking.

Start off being sexual with him in just 1 or 2 rooms of your house. For example your bedroom and your bathroom. If they mount you in your bathroom, there may be a little less room for them to try and turn the tie, so he may be more likely to rest on your back, or just pull forward slightly, which will keep him lodged in you usually.

You can use the same old blanket or towel. The same old sweater or type of pants to protect your legs (with the butt and crotch cut out). These things will symbol mating time. This was basically mentioned by other peeps that replied too.

When it comes time to introduce him to your body sexually, don't use strong soap or scents. Even better if you can let a musky natural body scent build up down there. He'll likely sniff and be even more curious and start licking saltiness, then eventually your extra wetness.

Spend lots of time on all fours, or laying beside him. Let him get used to seeing you down at his height, or lower.

You may have to introduce him to having his sheath stroked (while he stands, not lying down) for him to get the first notion about sex being...... sex, and that you are related to that.
This is so helpful, thank you!! Esp the bathroom!!!!!!

The only thing I see that may not have been covered(didn't read all posts) is the peeing issue.

I have and have owned many intact male k9s.
My males only mark where my females pee or where my puppies pee.

I have boxer's, they are very intelligent, my 12 week old puppie is basicaly house trained already.

You can help any animal learn almost anything, givin the proper environment to grow and learn.

Not feeling they will be scolded or physically disciplined for bad behavior(to an extent) I have never had to physically discipline any members of my current pack.

They are very sensitive and my mean voice is all I need with this group.

My last pack was different, my alpha male was... A dick! Until he forced me to show him I am the alpha.(he was 3yrs old)

After that physical altercation he got the point: I am boss.( I had to pin a 100lb dog and hold his head so he wouldn't bite me, 5 min later he gave up and calmed down)

Agin, I would never hurt an animal unless it was unavoidable. In this case I had no choice, you never want an aggressive animal to think they are the boss.

Anyway, you shouldn't have a problem.
You seam to have a decent head on you, I have no doubt that... Rob Snyder voice: YOU CAN DO IT!
Thank you so much. :)

I wish you good luck with your future lover! =) I hope your current female dog will accept your relationship. Are you planning to breed your female dog by new family member in the future?

Back