Looking to adopt a dog, what should I look out for?

labesund

Lurker
So my family is looking to adopt a dog soon, I'm currently living with my mom and sister since I am studying nearby. We previously had a Collie during my childhood and later on a cocker spaniel, both males. With the cocker spaniel i first discovered that I am into sex with dogs, and he was very much into it as well. Since he passed away around a year ago now my mother wants to adopt a new dog. We will definetly go to shelters and pick one up there, my mother definetly knows what to look out for when getting a dog, but since i would prefer a male dog to eventually get intimate with I would like to know what i need to look out for in that regard: Is sex possible with a neutered dog? How about dogs with vasectomies? Our last dog might have had a vasectomy, but wasnt neutered and he was definetly horny often.
If any questions come up feel free to ask, looking forward to responses.

I guess it depends on what you're looking for in a dog as a companion. I have a male and a female Rottweiler and they both are caring and loving although the male has no interest in the female. He weighs about 170 pounds and has a huge cock so if you're looking for a protector and a dog with a whopper dong, I was suggest looking at a Rottweiler.

Back