Looking for thoughts from dommes who take the knot

Hi folks,

My partner (F34) and I (M31) are considering trying things with a male dog soon.

Partner has been interested in the feeling of knots for a while now, and I'm super into watching women with male dogs.

The sort of unusual thing is though that my partner is a dominant. She's not into degredation or powerlessness or anything like that. I know a lot of women here specifically have sex with dogs to explore "more subby" things like degredation, loss of control, etc and that's just not what my partner is about.

Any dommes who have sex with male dogs, I'd be very interesting in reading about how you think about it and the things you enjoy about it. Thanks!

Although I'm a male and a (mostly) dom, I love taking the knot. I just don't overthink the whole thing. The sexual, gender, dom/sub roles etc. only exist in our minds and I'm also totally not into the degrading or submitting thing at all. I simply enjoy the physical pleasure that our bodies can give eachother. It's a feeling like no other, that's for sure. I encourage everyone to try it at least twice, it won't affect your dom status.🙂

Back