Looking for Dr Adam's Zoo Lessons

Provider

Lurker
Hi,

there was an interactive guide for women, kind of 101 with dogs called "Dr Adams zoos lessons". Do you know where I can find it?

Thanks, P.

Here you go.

Be careful, SWF files are notoriously insecure, it's a big part of why the format has been killed off.
I know it's an old thread, but the link is not working and I haven't been able to find anything relating to it online :\

i'd steer clear off it if it's at all similar to the fetishist fantasy crap like "stages of a breeding bitch"
Do you maybe have any more of that fetishist fantasy crap? I really find it fun :3

Every single video guide for women I came across on here was bullshit of the highest degree and eventually deleted by me or other mods.
We are not here to lie to people about what they are not going to experience having sex with an animal. Nor to lie to them about how things do not work in animals or animal sex.
Nor to make people think it is so amazing they have to do it when their husband keeps pressuring them into it.

These videos made by fetishists who have never had sex with a dog are a literal insult to zoophiles.

Back