Looking For A Toy My Doggo Girl Can Enjoy

QuantumHusky

Citizen of Zooville
I usually post entire paragraphs explaining what a concept is or why this is that or that is this. So I am going to try and keep it short. I was wondering I anyone has found any realistic dog dildos? Like size-wise. I order something and it ends up being just way too massive for it to do anything other than be cool-looking art. Just looking for something small. Something that she will like for a nice pre-experience warmup. Does anyone have any suggestions? Additionally, she is a medium-sized girl I am a bit lucky because my girth isn't as wide as some males. Let me know what you think.

I usually post entire paragraphs explaining what a concept is or why this is that or that is this. So I am going to try and keep it short. I was wondering I anyone has found any realistic dog dildos? Like size-wise. I order something and it ends up being just way too massive for it to do anything other than be cool-looking art. Just looking for something small. Something that she will like for a nice pre-experience warmup. Does anyone have any suggestions? Additionally, she is a medium-sized girl I am a bit lucky because my girth isn't as wide as some males. Let me know what you think.
Actually the one that I have found that my girls likes the best, is a rubber flexible human-looking about 8-in dildo a couple inches round that really seems to hit their spots. The only other one that I found that works well for them is magic but that is hit or miss on the female dogs.

Actually the one that I have found that my girls likes the best, is a rubber flexible human-looking about 8-in dildo a couple inches round that really seems to hit their spots. The only other one that I found that works well for them is magic but that is hit or miss on the female dogs.
Do you have a link? Could be nice for others to know about such a toy.

There are surprisingly very few responses here. After reading about the issues with PVC, plasticizers, etc., I'm all the more uncertain about what to get for my girl. She's increasingly enjoying oral and fingering, but I myself cannot fit very far.

There are surprisingly very few responses here. After reading about the issues with PVC, plasticizers, etc., I'm all the more uncertain about what to get for my girl. She's increasingly enjoying oral and fingering, but I myself cannot fit very far.
Get medical grade silicone basically the same thing you are supposed to use on yourself and glad to hear she enjoys it more now than when we last talked

Human shaped ones are a good working concept, canid shaped dildos are no must and add some disadvantages for foreplay as well (as example: a knot base is in the way if you on the same time want to stimulate her).

If you want to arouse / climax her while in foreplay or after the act, I suggest a medical grade silicone one with bubble / bead shaped ovals on a longer, but smaller diameter (can stay the same diameter over whole length, don't confuse it with anal beads, it's one part of dildo).

A shorter stainless steel variant (not random unclean stainless steel, there are dildos made exactly for usage at intime play from electropolished sterile stainless steel) mostly works very good as well, as it is easy to clean, very smooth and keeps the warmth a long time. It shouldn't be too long if it is inflexible. Three to four inches are enough as support device.

You can heat those in bath water to around 25-30°C which is very comfortable for most dogs.

The big advantage of this small supportive dildo concept is: you can still stimulate her very well on the same time, if the diameter is under or around 1" (I suggest something around 0,8 " outer diameter, going down to around 0,5" between the bubbles/"beads" - it is no toy for stretching, just a play toy).

And from my experience, fingers together with such a small "bubblerod" like dildo work wonders on female dogs. Ways(!) better than just dildo-shaped forms with quite sleek, smooth linear stick form.

Last edited:
Back