Long time lurker, new poster, experienced owner, anyone for friends? gay for human bi for animals

Honestly im just posting now because I have a strong desire to chat with other experienced guys ( especially if you are hairy haha), and then maybe more, but I dont really know how to connect with other zoos properly. I see everyone talking about how its very easy on telegram, but I have never really used it. Experienced ( very) with horses of both genders, really only into stallions as far as male animals but im into almost any pussy... except human lol. No animals too small either to comfortably accomodate a human dick.

Honestly im just posting now because I have a strong desire to chat with other experienced guys ( especially if you are hairy haha), and then maybe more, but I dont really know how to connect with other zoos properly. I see everyone talking about how its very easy on telegram, but I have never really used it. Experienced ( very) with horses of both genders, really only into stallions as far as male animals but im into almost any pussy... except human lol. No animals too small either to comfortably accomodate a human dick.
Hello!!
I have just some little experiences, but for now I feel the same as you, bi zoo but gay for humans. That's quite interesting.

Back